What's new

Powdered Kava Rahmwanger

Laduhlap

Myjadesa
Kava Vendor
PowderLabel1_1_1024x1024.jpg

Pohnpei has two varieties of sakau (Piper methysticum), Rahmedel and Rahmwanger. Unlike other countries or islands that grow a great variety of sakau (kava), Pohnpei’s two varieties are both suitable for consumption. If you like the Pohnpei Pepper better than all the other peppers in the market, then you will definitely like the Pohnpei sakau for the same ways and reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Smells fantastic and I mean really really fantastic, tastes great, very pleasant, mild and heady. Totally enjoyable. If you like Taveuni's Secret or Samoan kava or Kula from Tonga, you would really love this. Perfect for daytime or social occasions. I could see going to a Sakau bar and spending hour after hour with friends and downing shell after shell of this. That would be great.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Smells fantastic and I mean really really fantastic, tastes great, very pleasant, mild and heady. Totally enjoyable. If you like Taveuni's Secret or Samoan kava or Kula from Tonga, you would really love this. Perfect for daytime or social occasions. I could see going to a Sakau bar and spending hour after hour with friends and downing shell after shell of this. That would be great.
I look forward to the review.