What's new

Re-intro

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
Not sure if this would break the rules since I've been inactive for so long (excluded a extremely brief return) but felt that a lot of new people have come here since I last was on so figured a re-intro is in order
Tribalculture is back and ready to serenat...jk
But overall keeping it simple
Name is Kevin
I dig music
I love kava
And will be posting reviews up soon :)

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
Currently on order, Nangol Noble Ginger Mint Candies
And to switch things up, I'll be trying a extract for the first time.
Which would be the 70% Co2 extract.
After that not 100% sure, may give a recommendation a try or try getting squanched for the 1st time. Since I've been wanting to try his kava.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Currently on order, Nangol Noble Ginger Mint Candies
And to switch things up, I'll be trying a extract for the first time.
Which would be the 70% Co2 extract.
After that not 100% sure, may give a recommendation a try or try getting squanched for the 1st time. Since I've been wanting to try his kava.
Squanch is very good. If you don't like it, I will happily buy the unused portion off you. Squanch going to waste, or even just unappreciated, would be a tragedy.

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Hi I’m in UK
I need co2 extract - (not tinctures) for my pets obviously.
Please advise where can get this. Can’t take root powder without severe side effects. It for medical issues.

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
Hi I’m in UK
Please advise where can get this. Can’t take root powder without severe side effects. It for medical issues.
Root of Happiness has 10 grams of C02 extract for sale at Amazon (70%) .. It's a golden paste rather than a powder. I have had it and liked it. @Krunkie McKrunkface has made several posts about it. I'm just a novice; check out what he has to say. My only reservation with this for your pet is that the official serving size for a human is tiny (the size of a match head = 300mg kava standardized to 70% kavalactones).
Amazon product
Hope this helps.
Lil K

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Root of Happiness has 10 grams of C02 extract for sale at Amazon (70%) .. It's a golden paste rather than a powder. I have had it and liked it. @Krunkie McKrunkface has made several posts about it. I'm just a novice; check out what he has to say. My only reservation with this for your pet is that the official serving size for a human is tiny (the size of a match head = 300mg kava standardized to 70% kavalactones).
Amazon product
Hope this helps.
Lil K
All that is true enough except that I can't vouch for it having any of the medicinal effects of grog or even any of the effects of grog other than capturing that euphoric feeling of a heady kava kicking in and stretching that out to 20 or 30 minutes. It sure is pleasant but I have no idea to what extent it could be an effective substitute for proper grog. To be honest, I'm not sure there is any substitute for grog.

Lil' Krunkette

Crawling Chaos
All that is true enough except that I can't vouch for it having any of the medicinal effects of grog or even any of the effects of grog other than capturing that euphoric feeling of a heady kava kicking in and stretching that out to 20 or 30 minutes. It sure is pleasant but I have no idea to what extent it could be an effective substitute for proper grog. To be honest, I'm not sure there is any substitute for grog.
You are right, Krunkie. I did not mean to imply that you endorsed this for pets! :) I meant to convey only that you had found it effective for yourself. The only other extracts I saw on Amazon were that 2-4-6 30% powder of uncertain provenance and that powder's distributor did not specify if a solvent was used or whether it was CO2 extracted...
Lil K

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Hi I’m in UK
I am not sure how co2 extract works for pets but once I was putting my root into the aluball and some fell to the floor, and my daschund Shorty licked it up. I was concerned but found it funny, because I am sure the little guy was feeling real fine. He is still with us, so I suppose its safe. ;)

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Amazon product
Hope this helps.
Lil K
Hi thanks but anything on amazon from USA kava wise does not ship to uk