What's new

Re-launching myself with Squanch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I'll be re-ordering Squanch waka and lawena for the second time in my life.
Since my first try was at the time of my breakthrough period, I'm confident that I'll be well more at the right momentum to enjoy it.
I'm going for 3 pounds of the waka and 1 pound of their lawena (which was the good one I was feeling the best).

I like the taste of Squanch kava... very much! But maybe the reason why I had a better experience with the lawena ia the stomac thing. Lawena is less a bomb for the stomac and intestine.

It is hard to listen to the kava when you feel that your belly is zombified!

But I think I'm so much more aclimated to kava now, hopefully I'll become one of the initiated Squanch consumer!

So wait and see, I'll keep you guys posted ;)

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Happy to hear it's going well. For me, the squanch waka is useful because it's strong and balanced enough, but doesn't give me significant dry skin or gut issues like some other strains do.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yea i agree i like the lawena but I hesitate to buy the waka because it has so often left me feeling like i want to puke after a few shells. It does have Great effect but the cost-gain ratio isnt as ideal as most kavas. The current BKH Nambawan is the only kava recently that surpasses the nausea of squanch while still having desirable effects. I can only handle about 2 tablespoons of nambawan with my regular sessions to avoid feeling awful. To put that sensitivity in perspective i take about 1.5-2.5 ounces of kava in a nightlong session.

Rose69

Squanch is my favorite . I typically drink the Lawena with an occasional Waka (waka is harder on my stomach) - He is also a super fast shipper :) this reminds me that it is time to reorder :shameshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.