What's new

Realkava.com aka kava kauai no longer shipping direct to the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I just tried to order from realkava.com and it appears they are no longer shipping directly to the UK. This is such a shame as I have ordered a lot of kava from them in the past and it has always arrived no problem. In fact they were the first people I ordered kava from and without them and the ease of receiving the kava in the UK I may well never have tried kava and been where I am today alcohol free.

I am getting ready to order some kava from a number of different vendors so it appears my only option left now is to go through stackry.com.

We British and Europeans really need to come up with a way of getting it through to our governments that kava is more beneficial than harmful and their banning it is causing more harm than good.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
This really sucks, it's insane you guys have so much trouble getting your kava.
I've just ordered direct from a couple of other well known vendors who do ship to the UK so all that's happened is that realkava.com has missed out on a $200 to $300 sale. I don't know what made them change their minds, if they had some shipments seized?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I've just ordered direct from a couple of other well known vendors who do ship to the UK so all that's happened is that realkava.com has missed out on a $200 to $300 sale. I don't know what made them change their minds, if they had some shipments seized?
I do not know why Garry at Kava Kauai decided to stop sending to the UK but for me it was because of too many orders that were seized and then the customers would expect me to refund there money, some were even upset with me about the situation. This is why I stopped sending to the UK. Not everyone was like that but a lot were. I really wish that there were a way to get your Government let the kava come through.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I do not know why Garry at Kava Kauai decided to stop sending to the UK but for me it was because of too many orders that were seized and then the customers would expect me to refund there money, some were even upset with me about the situation. This is why I stopped sending to the UK. Not everyone was like that but a lot were. I really wish that there were a way to get your Government let the kava come through.
Aloha nui loa.

Chris
Stackry is the answer for most vendors but there are still some who are happy to ship. I appreciate why you don't though, I don't know that I would be bothered with it for the sake of a handfull of orders.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Kava is coming to an end in the UK and Europe. Not only that it has gotten extremly expensive, shipping it to european countries is just too risky.
Stackry might work, but if you declare it under value it is tax evasion in germany....if you declare the right value, it will get opened at customs in your presence and you better pray by your sweating forehead that they believe you're not planing on consuming it yourself.

Not sure what i'm going to do with my last pound or so of kava. Probably best to limit myelf to special occasions. Even posting here might not be a good idea since it's just bound to make me sad, that i can't have any kava no more.

Kava is just something people in the US and pacific islands can enjoy.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
and then tried to ship it unsuccessfully to Germany they could go to the European Court of Justice to complain about barriers to intra-EU trade.
That won't work, they tried that with fresh magic mushrooms before, which used to be sold as food in the netherlands.
Kava will never be a novelty food item in germany, and if positive change should occur, it will take many many manyyyy years....

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
The most plausible development would be to make kava a medicine in germany, but that would change nothing and make it even more clear that importation without a prescription is not allowed.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
The most plausible development would be to make kava a medicine in germany, but that would change nothing and make it even more clear that importation without a prescription is not allowed.

Odourman

Skål from Sweden!
I decided to try iHerb and order from kavaking. I live in Sweden.

I miss the carefree times... nowadays most things get stuck in customs here. Too many kids doing K@ and smoking "spice" till they die.

I read a review here that kava king is good. So I hope the delivery goes well. My first time from iHerb.
I used to only order from nakamal at home, but it doesn't work anymore.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Well, the EU law doesnt allow restrictions in trade of items classified as food at the EU level
I think there are exycemptions, but even if there are none..germany just ignores law it does not like, easy as this. Noone will cause a ruckus because of kava, germany is too powerful. I hope i'll be proven wrong...germany will probably block any positive kava regulations in the first place.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I've never had a problem shipping to the UK, but Germany is off the books. It seems the list of Kava friendly Eu countries are getting smaller and smaller. I guess they choose not to read the World Health Organizations document giving Kava a clean bill of health.

Yianni

Kava Curious
So what are uk's options atm? I tried ordering from bula kava but the shipping cost is $33! I haven't even ever tried kava before, and even if I do that's way too much for me! All I know is I need a daytime motivation as well as social confidence and kava seems very promising.. any suggestions please?

Yianni

Kava Curious
I tried other vendors but looks like they only have heavy or balanced kava at stock, while I need something to do while at work?

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
I tried other vendors but looks like they only have heavy or balanced kava at stock, while I need something to do while at work?
The candies are awesome for work. https://hawaiivibeo.com/ozia-originals-faq-kava-candy-hemp-hawaii-vibe-o/
INTERNATIONAL SHIP GUIDELINES
We ship internationally to most countries such as: Germany, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, France, India, South Africa, including most of the European Union. International Orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service: First-Class Mail® International Parcel Depending on your country destination, your order may arrive within ONE week or may take as long as FIVE weeks. First-Class International does not offer tracking and we can't be responsible if package does not arrive and will not be able to give you a refund due to lost packages or unpaid duty/charges. If you would like special services such as Certificate of Mailing, Registration, or Express please contact us first before placing your order. *Additional fees will apply for services* Although we ship to the European Union please feel free to buy product from our partner where shipping might be more affordable and faster: FEES: $10 FLAT INTERNATIONAL SHIP RATE (1 case or less) $20.00 FLAT SHIP RATE for TWO CASES (24 packs). Please contact us for Wholesale orders and we will figure out the best shipping accommodations for you.

Odourman

Skål from Sweden!
I just tried to order from realkava.com and it appears they are no longer shipping directly to the UK. This is such a shame as I have ordered a lot of kava from them in the past and it has always arrived no problem. In fact they were the first people I ordered kava from and without them and the ease of receiving the kava in the UK I may well never have tried kava and been where I am today alcohol free.

I am getting ready to order some kava from a number of different vendors so it appears my only option left now is to go through stackry.com.

We British and Europeans really need to come up with a way of getting it through to our governments that kava is more beneficial than harmful and their banning it is causing more harm than good.
I was on their site just now and the option to ship to to Europe was there. So I'm going to try to buy from them later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.