What's new

Recent batch of Instant Green

ravahavakava

Kava Curious
Anyone have any feedback on the latest batch of Instant Green?

I'm a newb, and just finished off a 100g tin. Effects, if any, are _very_ mild. Could be reverse tolerance - is it common for it to take this amount to get over it? I've also had about 100g of Kava King micronized. I do notice that the numbing effect of the Instant Green is quite mild. Not really more pronounced than the Kava King. So I'm wondering if maybe this batch is somewhat low in kavalactones?

Anyway, I'd appreciate your feedback!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Sounds like reverse tolerance. Order up another tin and a pound of koniak. The tin should help get you through RT so you can experience the punch of koniak

ravahavakava

Kava Curious
Krunkedout said:
Sounds like reverse tolerance. Order up another tin and a pound of koniak. The tin should help get you through RT so you can experience the punch of koniak
Quite likely, but I was just wondering if anyone has experience of this latest batch?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Havent had some instant green for a while (certainly not this batch) but that was my impression when I tried it.
I haven't really found a strong instant.

kl.billbryan

Kava Curious
I have a tiny bit left of some I got about 2 weeks ago. It certainly does the trick for me. Sure it is not like drinking a big bowl of root but 2 heaping teaspoons full on an empty stomach will put me into the kava zone.

Steve973

Kava Curious
I just got some instant green. I thought that it was stronger than some of the earlier stuff I tried. Quite nice. I loaded up a bit heavy on it, and I was surprised at how krunkafized I was.

ravahavakava

Kava Curious
Thanks for the feedback it sounds like I've just got more reverse tolerance to get through. It's certainly taking a while!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Yuku app