What's new

Kava Research Recent Tests

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I knew the Stone was strong' but wasen't sure just how strong,lol....but 11.83 % is strong! :)
Steve Mariotti if you haven't tried stone...
Your in for a treat :) I actualy haven't touched mine for a month being I keep ordering new kava's all the time!
Lol...it is certainly a good strong heady kava, but I think Im gona give it another go now that Im well past the RT!

starscolliding

Kava Curious
I'm surprised Wow isn't stronger after all the 'preprocessing' they talk about, I would have thought it would be the same or better than Stone in that regard.

Sorry for my ignorance, I do know a bunch about the 6 kavalactones and all that, but is the Koniak red above by virtue of the numbers there - can you tell it is Tudei just by the info in the chart, or did you also test for F-B? Obviously 40% #2 is very high in #2, but does that alone make it Tudei?

Is there a 40% #4 Kava? Followed by 2? That would be great.

Also, if Stone and Wow are not Tudei then I can't imagine what Tudei would do... I'm generally out of commission till 4 the next day on Stone/Wow. To be clear, not like a true hangover, instead just happily/peacefully resting, but wouldn't want to go to work at 8 AM for example in that state. It is actually very nice from my perspective on the 2nd day to be so peaceful.

Deleted User - just for the sake of trying things, have you tried Witchmani? Is it just really a drug and more mushroomy, or just like Kava but 20 times stronger? Not looking to try, just curious. I guess Kava is something like this: Noble < Tudei < Witchmani. So just curious what it is. Does it have an additional kavalactone that Tudei and Noble doesn't producing different results or is it just 90% #2 or something?

One of the best charts I've seen that helped me understand all of this had the KL spread of different types and showed how they breeded it from one to the others over the years, so for example, 4 might have been way to the right and they breed (bread?) it to move over to the left one at a time, and each time it moved over that was a unique Kava. Great image, and had many Kava varieties on it. And they tried to get the bad stuff way over to the right, of course.

starscolliding

Kava Curious
Sorry for my ignorance, I do know a bunch about the 6 kavalactones and all that, but is the Koniak red above by virtue of the numbers there - can you tell it is Tudei just by the info in the chart, or did you also test for F-B? Obviously 40% #2 is very high in #2, but does that alone make it Tudei?

Still wondering!

verticity

I'm interested in things

Still wondering!
The chemotype is 254613. That's a typical tudei chemotype: dominated by DHK (2) and DHM (5), the "heavy" kavalactones. A noble kava will never have DHM in the first or second position.