What's new

Recommendations for 'Krunky' type Micronized?

Joeb004

Kava Curious
I've had a bit of success with the KwK Vanuatu Borongoru, but wonder if there are other options available. I really like the feeling of Kavafied Kava Supreme with aluball prep, but it seems like my stomach is never quite so thrilled with it. I don't every throw up or anything, but it's enough of a bother to distract from the experience. I seem to do better with the micronized for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Esoteric

Sorry to answer a question with a question but what has your experience with KWK’s borongoru been like? I’ve got some on the way and am always curious to hear people’s in depth explanations. I’m a newbie myself. XD

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've had a bit of success with the KwK Vanuatu Borongoru, but wonder if there are other options available. I really like the feeling of Kavafied Kava Supreme with aluball prep, but it seems like my stomach is never quite so thrilled with it. I don't every throw up or anything, but it's enough of a bother to distract from the experience. I seem to do better with the micronized for some reason. Thanks in advance!
When you say "options", do you have any specific kava affects you're looking for? It seems you may be a one of us who likes the heavier side of kavas. If that's the case I'd give GHK Hiwa, BKH Nambawan, or Squanch a try.

Sorry to answer a question with a question but what has your experience with KWK’s borongoru been like? I’ve got some on the way and am always curious to hear people’s in depth explanations. I’m a newbie myself. XD
I drink borongoru on a daily basis. So far I have for several years with this specific strain. That's a testament in itself to Kalm with Kava's sourcing abilities.
I love borongoru. It gives just enough of a lift, and then settles you down into a relaxing state. I drink it at a 1:10 ratio, so it's extremely strong. It puts me to sleep with great haste. It is a kava like most others though, it has it's "on" days and it's "off" days. Still, a solid daily drinking kava.

Esoteric

I love borongoru. It gives just enough of a lift, and then settles you down into a relaxing state. I drink it at a 1:10 ratio, so it's extremely strong. It puts me to sleep with great haste. It is a kava like most others though, it has it's "on" days and it's "off" days. Still, a solid daily drinking kava.
How would you describe their current batch? Just got mine yesterday.