What's new

Regarding general dehydration

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
So kava can cause dehydration, if I understand correctly.
And if someone is already dehydrated, obviously that creates a major concern.
And obviously, the first action taken is usually to measure the amount of daily water intake, and keep up with that.
But this is my question : Say for example, that your body weight and condition requires 1 gallon of water per day.
When tracking that one gallon, do you only include the water that you drink that's just pure water with nothing added ?
Or can you include any other beverages that are made with water and other ingredients, like smoothies, or even kava itself, or any others ?

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
lots of Water for me does very little in terms of combatting the one side effect I notice besides dry skin. Get liquid iv packets or Pedialyte and drink it right before bed after a night kava session. You will wake up refreshed and retain any nutrients minerals that kava coulda washed out. The dieretic effect of kava has many medical benefits but I still take water with minerals and nutrients to combat this. I have also found chlorella algae with all its nutrients to reduce my chance for lethargy in the morning after over doing shells. Take chlorella tablets a few hours before kava and liquid iv before bed. Coconut oil is great for dry skin as well. have a tbs of that post session

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
lots of Water for me does very little in terms of combatting the one side effect I notice besides dry skin. Get liquid iv packets or Pedialyte and drink it right before bed after a night kava session. You will wake up refreshed and retain any nutrients minerals that kava coulda washed out. The dieretic effect of kava has many medical benefits but I still take water with minerals and nutrients to combat this. I have also found chlorella algae with all its nutrients to reduce my chance for lethargy in the morning after over doing shells. Take chlorella tablets a few hours before kava and liquid iv before bed. Coconut oil is great for dry skin as well. have a tbs of that post session

Thanks for reminding me of the benefits of Chlorella. I knew it was good in general, for certain nutrients and also detoxing.
But I have never heard of using it in connection with Kava.
I'm curious how does it synergistically work with the Kava ? Simply by restoring nutrients lost in the diuretic effects ?

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
I am the only one on here that really recommends it. Tbh i just feel like less lethargic or what not when i take it a few hours before my sessions. I have always asusmed its exactly that “restoring lost nutrients”. It also makes some sessions feel more potent but that could be in my head. Try it and report back?!

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I am the only one on here that really recommends it. Tbh i just feel like less lethargic or what not when i take it a few hours before my sessions. I have always asusmed its exactly that “restoring lost nutrients”. It also makes some sessions feel more potent but that could be in my head. Try it and report back?!

Wow, you really know your stuff.
You've totally taken command of your health and kava regimen.
It's like you're some kind of Kava Commander...or Commander Kava