What's new

Release of the Kava Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
As some of you know, I’m having trouble with my Web Site because I am outgrowing it. To remedy this, I have been working the last few months on off loading all my Kava Information to another site. This site is the Kava Library. I still have a lot more information to add to the Library and I have also added the Kava Blog. I will be posting a periodic Blog and I am hoping to have guest bloggers as well.

Please check out the Kava Library and sign up for my Newsletter. I need all the input that I can get so feel free to email me with your suggestions. If you would like to post a blog or if you would like to see some information added to the library then please email me [email protected].

I hope that together the Kava Forums and the Kava Library can help to educate people on Kava and its many benefits.

Aloha.

D

Deleted User01

Congratulations Chris! All that Kava info on your old site was not that user friendly. The Kava Blog is perfect for you. I always said you were a walking, talking Kava Blog.:D

By the way, did you guys see all those recipes that some genius Mixologist came up with? Who is that guy?;)

Chris, you have my permission to repost any of my reviews or recipes in The Kava Library or on your Web Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.