What's new

Requesting help for a poll

infraredz

BULA!
For those of you who haven't yet migrated over to the new forum http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/index.php, first off, I highly recommend you do!

Anyways, I'm trying to create a comprehensive poll and am looking for input.

I'd like to hear from what Kava everyone would include. I know there's a tremendous amount of strains from different vendors, but I'd like to narrow it down to relatively common ones.

My initial idea was to have the following categories:

-Anxiety

-Insomnia

-Pain

-Muscle Relaxation

-Uplifting, mood enhancing

-Creative/spiritual/cerebral/sensory enhancing

Can everyone maybe give me the 5-10 most common varieties of Kava in their opinion/experience?

Any other input would be great... The real thread is here: http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/ideas-for-a-poll-please.9/

infraredz

BULA!
Here's what I would include based on apparent popularity...

BKH Koniak

BKH Fu'u

BKH Nambawan

BKH Boroguru

BKH Borogu

N@H Stone

N@H Solomon's

N@H Wow

KBR Van3

KBR Isa

Any others?

KBR Tongan Pride

KBR Fiji Waka

I've bought a bag of each of these, but am seemingly not past my reverse tolerance yet, so it's pointless me reviewing them :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
don't forget the hawai'ian varieties ...although they don't seem to be available much anymore.one that's still available usually is Paradise Kava's 100% Hawaiian 'awa (which is supposed to be a blend of mahakea, mo'i & hiwa)
 Hawai'ian strains that I can recall:-Mahakea-Mo'i-Papa 'Ele'ele-Papa Kea-Nene-Hiwa

infraredz

BULA!
Here's an updated list:

BKH Koniak

BKH Fu'u

BKH Nambawan

BKH Boroguru

BKH Borogu

N@H Stone

N@H Solomon's

N@H Wow

KBR Van3

KBR Isa

KBR Tongan Pride

KBR Fiji Waka

Paradise Kava 100% Hawaiian 'awa

Those other strains, well, I've never heard of them (which doesn't mean all that much). However, as you said, these tend to be less common and I'm trying to keep it to the main vendors and such so the poll is not outrageously large.