What's new

Review of kava time products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Im offering a free sampler pack for anyone who is keen to do a review of my products. Giving away only 5 baby mixes to 5 different individuals. You will have to pay for shipping though.

Some requirements for the review
Must be detailed. List effects, taste, what you think its best for, how it compares to other products available online and of course acetone test it to see of its noble.

Post you reply to let me know if interested

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Im offering a free sampler pack for anyone who is keen to do a review of my products. Giving away only 5 baby mixes to 5 different individuals. You will have to pay for shipping though.

Some requirements for the review
Must be detailed. List effects, taste, what you think its best for, how it compares to other products available online and of course acetone test it to see of its noble.

Post you reply to let me know if interested
Ok some control methods. Baby mixes contains 3 different types of waka's - 3 Oz each. Each type should be good for 1 time use only. Use traditional prep. Do the review over a span of 3 consecutive days - 1 day for each strain

FYS

Shell Shocked
I'd be open to review. Also, I should have something for you on Sunday re: coffee. I've got most of it typed out but want to clean it up a little bit before sending. Sorry it has taken so long but its kind of unique situation and took a bit more time than I was initially expecting.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Sign me up. I would be happy to review. I am enjoying the savusavu and can put a review of that soon. Bula!

Status
Not open for further replies.