What's new

Review of Micronized AWA Mapulehu

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

I drink too much Kava Sunday night and I didn't intend to have any on Monday. But I woke up in a bad mood, the customers were upgrading to Windows 8, and all hell was breaking loose. Checked the mail at 2:00 and my day got brighter, my PapaKea from GHK was waiting for me. I also got a sample of Micronized Mapulehu to try in a recipe. I looked it up on my spreadsheet, Kavalactones of 8 percent. Relatively low for a GHK Kava. Seems harmless enough, maybe I will have a small dose of Kava today to help me finish this crappy day.

1 Big Heaping Spoon Full of Micronized into 4 oz. of Pomagrante Juice, a dash of Pomagrante Molasses (I gotta finish some of this stuff), fill with Ginger Ale and Ice.

So I'm sipping my Kava and working at my desk. My throat goes numb and this is a good sign. However, my eyelids are getting heavy and they are hovering right over my eyes. I don't feel like sleeping, I feel Sedated. This is the first time that I can remember having heavy eyes. There is a mild headiness and a mild body feel as well. So this is a well balanced melllow Kava. It was just what I needed today. I had a huge ugly list of things to do and my attitude was "If I finish it fine, if not, then tomorrow. What me worry?". So it probably has anti-anxiety effects as well. FYI, I did finish my list. Just plodding thru it with my heavy sedated eyes. I also went walking after supper and between the two, I slept wonderfully.

D

Deleted User01

Nice thing is you can see the % of Kavalactones and decide what is best for your current needs. I needed a mellow Kava because I had a ton of work but I really needed something to calm me down. I hope you're not getting stuck with this Windows 8 upgrade madness.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Haha Windows 8, hardly. My job (tech support in a school system), we're just now moving everyone from XP to 7. The Board got 8 cause they wanted it but complain about it because it's not 7. So, everything is nominal here :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.