What's new

Review: Ozia - Kava Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I figured I'd write a quick little review on these.
I was curious and bought a trial pack of these to see if they'd be a good addition to the end of my typical kava drinking night. Basically just to use as a quick booster after all my drinking kava is finished, instead of going through the trouble of squeezing out another shell or two while i'm already pretty rooted.
I started with 1 candy on the first night and worked my way up to 3 on the third night. (always after my drinking was finished). I honestly can't say I felt any increase of effects from them at that point, as i'd hoped they would. But, they may have helped prolong the the way I already felt...which is good.
Much like the marketing slogans for the product suggest. I found out, for me, this product is best used as quick and easy mild relief from daytime aggravations, prior to having your evening kava. I had a couple left and was getting really annoyed with some tedious work I was doing, so I stopped and ate 'em. Pretty soon, a subtle new outlook washed over me and I was happy and content to put on some music and continue the work. (without punching any holes in the wall ;)) I would definitely buy them again for this usage alone. I really wish they were available at my local 7-11 or liquore store for quick easy access.

Lastly. They taste pretty good considering they contain kava (not that it matters much to us traditionalists :smuggrin:) The price is reasonable, the shipping is quick and the packaging is nice. I think they could easily be 2 or 3 times the strength, but, they certainly do have their place...although I don't think they are capable of reproducing the full kava experience. I wasn't sure what the best method of consumption was, so I just chewed 'em in to small pieces and let them disolve in my mouth for a while and swallowed. The owner has always had a presence on these boards, which is also nice.

Last edited:

Crunked

Proselytizer
I put one under my tongue and let it slowly dissolve, during the day, as needed.

When you say you had some after your kava drinking had finished, do you also mean after you had eaten? If so, I am not surprised that you didn't get much of an effect from the candies, especially if swallowed rather than taken the sublingual route.

I think they taste really good and best of all, sugar free! :hungry:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
nah..hadn't eat yet. just had finished my squeezed root powder and played around with throwing these in afterwards...but, before I ate. When I chew them, it's just to break them up. Then I let them sit in my mouth with a growing collection of saliva for about 15-20 min...then swallow it all.

I wish I had some right now actually.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Shakas - great hearing your review and always take this information in when thinking about the product and different uses. Glad you did not have to punch some wall :)

Felix

I love you all
I just bought some Kava candies from Amazon, and all I gotta say is WOW!!
For me they are very potent and effective, I ended up falling asleep for a few hours as a result! I even had a tense discussion with some friends and had trouble trying not to smile the entire time, and believe me it was not a time for smiling!!:happy: I will recommend them to anyone!
Lemme say this, I still enjoy me some strong Kava Juice in the evening!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Felix - nice! Great to hear and thanks for the feedback; assuming you tried the Ginger flavor? Orange is back in stock this week :)

Felix

I love you all
@Felix - nice! Great to hear and thanks for the feedback; assuming you tried the Ginger flavor? Orange is back in stock this week :)
Yes I bought the Ginger mint flavor!!! I will be sure to keep it in stock!! I wanna share it with others but its just so good!!, But I feel Kava is best when shared!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.