What's new

Review the new Ginger Kava Candy and win $100 gift card ~ i got three of them to give-a-way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
Its also very handy when you have a full stomach but still want to use some kava! Thats what its most valuable for to me. I absolutely love them.

October

Done! Thanks for the opportunity - it's a fine product!
----------------------------------------------------
WIN A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD! Simply try our new Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon and leave an honest review.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Done! Thanks for the opportunity - it's a fine product!
----------------------------------------------------
WIN A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD! Simply try our new Ginger Kava Candy on Amazon and leave an honest review.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the new ginger flavor

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Check out my review here:

www.kavasseur.com

;)

Fine, fine stuff! I think it feels stronger than the Orange. A real life saver
Great review @Kavasseur ! It is interesting that you mention the strength because the orange and ginger-mint are actually the same. I think the flavor profile changes the way the taste buds sensor the kavain. Thanks again for the post :)

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all! Just wanted to send a friendly reminder to please post your honest review on Amazon by Feb 19th (this sunday).
Only 23 reviews so far!~chances of winning one of the three $100 Amazon gift cards is actually really good!
Ginger-Mint Kava Candy - 4 pack
Ginger-Mint Kava Candy - 1 box
*thanks to all who posted your reviews thus far...love the feedback!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha @Kimmer - Amazon should still allow you to put feedback. I think you would have to be logged into your account and when you go to either one of the listings it should work :) Sorry, no orange in stock yet but hopefully soon.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks so much for all the feedback!
And the Winners are:
Yennefer of Vengerburg
Jeremy
Caliqula Cuddles
(Each of you just won a $100 Amazon Gift Card! If this is you, please email me: [email protected])

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I remember some time back we had a discussion about ginger somehow making kava stronger, it was also during the same discussion about hot peppers doing the same thing. Dunno, but I've got both at work and on top my fridge and it does seem that the ginger is a bit headier. Granted the effect is light. No krunk necromancer for me.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
By the way, i handed out a few of your ginger candies at a meeting today. They were a hit.
awesome! Curious - were these previous kava users? Always interested if people completely new to kava take to the candy ~ it is a strange taste and your mouth can go a little numb which is strange to most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.