What's new

Root of Happiness Samoan kava

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It was the honey lemon, I've never tried the other one although I believe @HeadHodge has tried it and might be able to give you some insight on it.
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit load of it and wont share :(

Well not totally true, he did share a tiny little itsibitsy jar with me. :)

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit of it and wont share :(

Hey that was the super special "Double strength" extract. Totally worth like 3-4 regular size jars ;-)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
When Paradise was selling extract they had different flavors. Lemon, chocolate, mint, and (damn forgot the other one). Mint was my favorite. @Kapmcrunk is hoarding a shit of it and wont share :(

I think kapm has the largest collection of extracts anywhere :D, even now that he is running "low".

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
It was the honey lemon, I've never tried the other one although I believe @HeadHodge has tried it and might be able to give you some insight on it.
So is that as strong as the 70%? How come it dosnt say the percentage? Are the med grind powders as good as they say? I'd like to buy a bunch of stuff from them....just concerned over the seeming lack of fans on here....

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So do you buy extracts from ROH? Are they legit?
I personally have not. All extracts in the picture come from Paradise Kava, Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, and Bula Kava House. At this point in time we can't 100% guarantee that the products are the same as what Paradise Kava produced.

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered a jar of the 70% extract. I'm gonna take this community's silence/lack of enthusiasm as a not so good sign and hold off on trying anything else from them. It would be great if we could get the vendor to participate here, but as I see it, with all the great vendors out there that are active here and have lots of fans....vs ROH that nobody seems too enthused about.... That speaks pretty loudly. :/

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
I got a jar of the polynesian gold. What is the consitency supposed to be like? This one seemed dried out. It's more of a hard grainy paste than a viscous oil. When I opened the jar the whole thing was stuck to the lid.
I took about 3 times the recommended amt to get the desired effect.

Kavacoordinate

Kava Enthusiast
Well all I had to hear was it was sourced from China to determine I wouldn't buy it again. I'm not trying to say anything bad about the company. But any extract that sourced from over there scares the crap out of me.