What's new

Root of Happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticU

Shady business practices from these jokers, placed an order 6 days ago and finally cancelled it since there was no info from the company other than there was a glitch in their system. What a joke it still shows the product available but apparently they don't have it in stock. Promises were made Monday that it would be shipped Tuesday, Well it wasn't so here I am almost a week out from ordering the item that they don't carry but will still gladly take your money for items that you most likely won't receive. If you use kava for something like anxiety or the such you will only be left waiting for the relief. Really shitty but I ordered from kavafied today and guess what? It was shipped and will arrive by Friday. WOW a company that doesn't fuck around when it comes to customer service and customer relations. TAKE A NOTE FROM THEM!!!!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Shady business practices from these jokers, placed an order 6 days ago and finally cancelled it since there was no info from the company other than there was a glitch in their system. What a joke it still shows the product available but apparently they don't have it in stock. Promises were made Monday that it would be shipped Tuesday, Well it wasn't so here I am almost a week out from ordering the item that they don't carry but will still gladly take your money for items that you most likely won't receive. If you use kava for something like anxiety or the such you will only be left waiting for the relief. Really shitty but I ordered from kavafied today and guess what? It was shipped and will arrive by Friday. WOW a company that doesn't fuck around when it comes to customer service and customer relations. TAKE A NOTE FROM THEM!!!!
would be nice if you could submit a supplier review for our kavapedia
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads...pe=SmartTagArticle&TagName=SupplierProfileTag
click on submit review button

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
Did you order direct from their site or from amazon? I've ordered from them in the past through amazon and had no problems...

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Shady business practices from these jokers, placed an order 6 days ago and finally cancelled it since there was no info from the company other than there was a glitch in their system.
By "cancel", do you mean they agreed to refund your money ? Or what specifically do you mean by cancel, since you had already paid for it, but never received it ?

Did you order direct from their site or from amazon? I've ordered from them in the past through amazon and had no problems...
Why would it be worse to order from them direct ?

StaticU

Yes It was directly from their site this was their response 5 days after the order was placed and I sent an email to figure out what was taking so long "
Hi ,

Generally all orders ship same to next day after order is placed. In this case there was a bit of glitch in our system and the tinctures were over sold causing the delay on your shipment. The new batch of tinctures should be compete tomorrow so you should receive a tracking number tomorrow. The shipping will be upgraded from first class to Priority as to get it to you faster.

-Root of Happiness Team"

Needless to say the next day there was no contact or communication to let me know that it was going to be yet another day if not more out.

And yes I was fully refunded but I'm still pretty disappointed that first it shows "in stock" on their website and second that they don't keep up with their customers and the shipping on my account was also never changed and that was one of the reasons for my cancelling the order before it left their warehouse, Because what I was going to wait another week because they screwed up in the beginning and instead of emailing me the very first day let me sit and wait on my anxiety relief? Maybe in the future if they get their customer service and shit together I will go and try them since I have heard good things but at this time I won't be finding out this time.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Yes It was directly from their site this was their response 5 days after the order was placed and I sent an email to figure out what was taking so long "
Hi ,

Generally all orders ship same to next day after order is placed. In this case there was a bit of glitch in our system and the tinctures were over sold causing the delay on your shipment. The new batch of tinctures should be compete tomorrow so you should receive a tracking number tomorrow. The shipping will be upgraded from first class to Priority as to get it to you faster.

-Root of Happiness Team"

Needless to say the next day there was no contact or communication to let me know that it was going to be yet another day if not more out.

And yes I was fully refunded but I'm still pretty disappointed that first it shows "in stock" on their website and second that they don't keep up with their customers and the shipping on my account was also never changed and that was one of the reasons for my cancelling the order before it left their warehouse, Because what I was going to wait another week because they screwed up in the beginning and instead of emailing me the very first day let me sit and wait on my anxiety relief? Maybe in the future if they get their customer service and shit together I will go and try them since I have heard good things but at this time I won't be finding out this time.
Yeah, doesn't look like that is working out for you. But frankly, the story you've given makes me more likely to order from them than not. They communicated in a timely and polite manner, gave you a free upgrade in shipping and then fully refunded you when, exercising your rights, you cancelled the order. As I say, I can see where this isn't good enough for you, or at least not working out the way you want, and that's cool, but your account makes them look good to me, from a service perspective and compared to industry standards in customer service.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Unfortunately there are instances that no matter how well it's handled, things can still fall through the cracks. It seems like you've been the unfortunate recipient in just such an instance. ROH has been a vendor for many many years, and as such we've been privy to the way the conduct business. In terms of reports of failure to deliver, ROH has had (from our view) an almost spotless record. Their business practices also do fall in line with the standard of the kava industry.

A note about the availability of ROH products. I've been cataloging the price and availability of powdered kavas at ROH over the past few months and if there is anything true, it's that their inventory can change on an almost hourly basis. They're either selling TONS of kava, or only buying small amounts to sell.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
It's probably an issue of poor management rather than anything malicious. Still though, customers deserve better communication and/or service

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Unfortunately there are instances that no matter how well it's handled, things can still fall through the cracks. It seems like you've been the unfortunate recipient in just such an instance. ROH has been a vendor for many many years, and as such we've been privy to the way the conduct business. In terms of reports of failure to deliver, ROH has had (from our view) an almost spotless record. Their business practices also do fall in line with the standard of the kava industry.

A note about the availability of ROH products. I've been cataloging the price and availability of powdered kavas at ROH over the past few months and if there is anything true, it's that their inventory can change on an almost hourly basis. They're either selling TONS of kava, or only buying small amounts to sell.
I will throw my two cents in here. I have only ordered from RoH 3 times and while I got my product it took a long time, and communications on shipping were non-existent compared to BKH, GHK, KWK, and Squanch. So I don't think they quite fall in line with the top-tier suppliers in terms of delivery. That said I always got my product, as advertised, and they were of all fine quality.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
The times I've ordered from them, they shipped in about the same amount of time as most of the other vendors (1-2 days/slow) but I did have one order ship the same day and another where the store sold an item even though it was out of stock and I had to communicate with them to clear it up. Apparently they took an extra bag from the bar and sent it out.

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast

I really think they focus on their little bar more than their online sales.
I live super close to them, and I can confirm that they sell out of most of their root really fast... Even some days where the person working tells me they should have most things in stock they tend to be sold out of their most popular stuff lol. I like them, though. Used to order from them online before I moved close by, never had a problem, but I could see people running into problems if you really need your kava quick and theyret slow to update something.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I really think they focus on their little bar more than their online sales.
I live super close to them, and I can confirm that they sell out of most of their root really fast... Even some days where the person working tells me they should have most things in stock they tend to be sold out of their most popular stuff lol. I like them, though. Used to order from them online before I moved close by, never had a problem, but I could see people running into problems if you really need your kava quick and theyret slow to update something.
I imagine the profit margins are very different between nak sales and sales for home use, as befits a different risk profile.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I have ordered from them many times. A couple of times I had them take several days to ship with no communication. I emailed them and got a reply that the order will be delivered the next day. It was.
There product is excellent, but the delivery does take a little longer sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. I have ordered from Amazon and from them directly. I ordered the capsules and the Kava Shot from Amazon. They don't have Amazon Prime delivery. I will still use their product though because it is excellent quality.

Transcent

Kava saved my life
I ordered from them on Saturday. USPS label printed on Monday but never actually mailed until Friday. in between monday and friday I emailed them twice with no answer. And the phone number goes straight to busy. When I order from kalm, They ship next day and always respond. It's too bad, Root of happiness looks very professional and I hope the product represents itself as good as their website. But man their service sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.