What's new

RT, what RT?

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I am ready to call my reverse tolerence period over!

Third day in a row since the breakthrough. I know know what kava is, and it's more than I ever imagined. I'm still trying to find a metaphor to describe it.

All in all, I only went through some capsules, .5 lb of Ghk medium grind, and a little bit of Kavaboy before I found it. That in a couple weeks or so is not bad, IMO.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I am ready to call my reverse tolerence period over!
RAD!
Third day in a row since the breakthrough. I know know what kava is, and it's more than I ever imagined. I'm still trying to find a metaphor to describe it.
I had to resort to haiku, and still couldn't do it justice.
All in all, I only went through some capsules, .5 lb of Ghk medium grind, and a little bit of Kavaboy before I found it. That in a couple weeks or so is not bad, IMO.
That was my experience too. And when it kicked in, oh my it was a revelation!

So happy to hear your story! With that behind you, a larger world of kava and kava effects opens up for you. How exciting.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Thanks. The first night it happened, I accidentally had a bit too much (because it previously wasn't doing much).
I have the GHK samplers with
50g Moi Instant.
1/4 pound of Mahakea Medium.
1/4 pound of Nene micronized kava

On the way. I didn't experience the Mahakea properly the first time. I've really wanted to try again after @Steve Mariotti 's recent review.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Just imagine if a hundred years from now "they" figured out a way to manipulate the situation to be sure that no one would ever experience RT. It's daydreaming and it's far fetched but a lot can happen in a hundred years, huh? @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Let's make a time machine and give them some of your instant Mahakea in 1815. I think you could scare them and become the ruler of an island! Now I am stretching, I know. Congrats on breaking RT, @Blippy5. I hope to join you some day.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Thank. I doubt it would take 100 years to figure it out. I'm absolutely of the belief it is a physical reaction and not psychological. It was a light switch when it happened.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I still have different experiences everything, but for the most part I get good results. Kava land found me quickly last night :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
There have been only a few things in life that hit me like my first real kava outside of reverse tolerance. I remember thinking "Oh wow....ok, I get it now"