What's new

Member Yearbook Sam, I Am

buh-buh-buh buh-reak it dow-en yuh yuh I am Sam, Sam I am, I pound sand and rubber band on zoom calls cuz my connection sucks so much balls and bruh I can't rap but I do talk smack let's put this shit to a wrap and get on with this intro crap

I like ethnobotanicals and pedialyte. My favorites are blue lotus, mugwort, morning glory seeds, syrian rue, and acacia confusa. I also like our fungal friends. I'm new to kava, having just finished my first bag of Waka kava from Kisa's Kava. Shit's pretty lit. I'm a programmer and amateur chemist [amateur (noun): actual dumbass]. Looking forward to connecting with all the cool and knowledgeable people here :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
buh-buh-buh buh-reak it dow-en yuh yuh I am Sam, Sam I am, I pound sand and rubber band on zoom calls cuz my connection sucks so much balls and bruh I can't rap but I do talk smack let's put this shit to a wrap and get on with this intro crap

I like ethnobotanicals and pedialyte. My favorites are blue lotus, mugwort, morning glory seeds, syrian rue, and acacia confusa. I also like our fungal friends. I'm new to kava, having just finished my first bag of Waka kava from Kisa's Kava. Shit's pretty lit. I'm a programmer and amateur chemist [amateur (noun): actual dumbass]. Looking forward to connecting with all the cool and knowledgeable people here :)
Welcome Sam! Glad to have you with us!

Forretressqt

Kava Curious
What an absolute stunner of an introduction, welcome!

How do you find blue lotus? Do you find tangible psychoactive effects or moreso a mindful state of relaxation akin to something like chamomile? I've been curious to try it for a while.

Tracy

How did you prepare the kava

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah! I pound sand and rubber band right back into the kava drinking plan, only challenge is sometimes it takes me all night to be ready for more kava if I have had enough. Nice to meet you Sam! I feel like I have talked with you before based on the herbs you have experience with. My favorite kava at the moment is Squanch waka and I have thankfully been drinking the root juice for a couple years at least, now. What a routine I am glad to have!