What's new

Powdered Kava Samoa Ava Kava

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor

Samoa Ava Kava

Our Samoa Ava Special-Edition Kava Powder was so loved that it’s now a full-time variety. The Samoan Ava is special because it either comes from islands where kava production is very limited or select kava varieties are only grown in small amounts.
This is our first kava offering from Samoa, a rare variety because Samoa doesn’t currently grow a lot of kava. Samoa Ava is an uplifting and happiness-inducing kava with little to no sedation. It will initially boost your mood and relax you mentally before providing the physical body relaxation kava is typically known for. Best of all, this has to be the best-tasting kava we’ve ever come across!
Effects: Heady / Balanced

This fresh Samoa Ava Kava root is the perfect example of a very happy, upbeat, relaxing heady kava with great mind, social, and body effects.
Chemotype and Root Composition
Testing at a chemotype of 462135 this kava is a mix of 50% lateral roots and 50% basal stump.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Although I'm still new to the game and my Kava experience is limited - this is hands down the best daytime Kava I've had. I finished a third shell from 2 TBSP about 5 minutes ago and it's a delight. I might have to order more sooner rather than later because I feel like, despite enjoying every other Kava I've tried - THIS is more akin to what I've been searching for. Thank you!

- fushi

Szafirek

Kava Curious
I understand that Samoa Ava simply means Samoan Kava. I assume that there is more than one variety in Samoa. If so, how is this variety called in Samoa?

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
I understand that Samoa Ava simply means Samoan Kava. I assume that there is more than one variety in Samoa. If so, how is this variety called in Samoa?
As you write-- ava is kava in Samoa just as 'awa is kava in Hawai'i or sakau is kava in Micronesia.
The Samoan cultivars of ava which Samoa* officially had listed within the Codex alimentarius (kava as food/beverage when mixed with water) are as follows:
"v. Samoa: Ava La’au, Ava Le’a, Ava Loa, Ava Talo, Ava Mumu;"
What is KWK Samoa Ava? I do not know but it sure is good!!

*Samoa, officially the Independent State of Samoa and until 1997 known as Western Samoa, is a Polynesian island country consisting of two main islands, two smaller, inhabited islands, and several smaller, uninhabited islands, including the Aleipata Islands .

Szafirek

Kava Curious
The Samoan cultivars of ava which Samoa* officially had listed within the Codex alimentarius (kava as food/beverage when mixed with water) are as follows:
"v. Samoa: Ava La’au, Ava Le’a, Ava Loa, Ava Talo, Ava Mumu;"
So far I got to know the list of kavas from Fiji and Vanuatu but I didn't know anything about the varieties from Samoa. Thanks!

What is KWK Samoa Ava? I do not know but it sure is good!!
Definitely. Good in effects and in taste.