What's new

Santos Pride

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Has anyone tried Santos Pride by Kavatime?
Their description says it is their strongest kava and is good for getting krunked.

I ordered a pound and am curious if anyone has tried it.

Thanks.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Just got my shipment today and wow. It spicy very spicy. Reminds me of the Vanuatu kava that was around 5 years ago

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's becoming a trend that we can recommend pretty much any kava from them and can rest assured it's super strong.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Thank you! It's coming today. Should be here in a couple of hours. I keep checking the tracking.
I cant wait to chug my first shell.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
It is peppery and pretty strong.
I made it the old fashioned way using the strainging cloth I got from Kava Supreme. I used about 6 table spoons with maybe 32 ounces of water, about 2 of the alluball shakers full of water and let it soak for an hour and kneaded it for about 15 minutes. I drank it over the course of the night. After about 2 8 ounce glasses I got pretty nauseous and ate a piece of water melon to quell the nausea.
I got pretty relaxed with a lot of numbness and tingling.
I think it is balanced but definitely heavy kava.
After I finished the whole batch walking was difficult.
I fell asleep quickly and still feel it this morning.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
It is peppery and pretty strong.
I made it the old fashioned way using the strainging cloth I got from Kava Supreme. I used about 6 table spoons with maybe 32 ounces of water, about 2 of the alluball shakers full of water and let it soak for an hour and kneaded it for about 15 minutes. I drank it over the course of the night. After about 2 8 ounce glasses I got pretty nauseous and ate a piece of water melon to quell the nausea.
I got pretty relaxed with a lot of numbness and tingling.
I think it is balanced but definitely heavy kava.
After I finished the whole batch walking was difficult.
I fell asleep quickly and still feel it this morning.
Similar experience. This kava will extended into the next day if you drink a lot. Overall a kava for getting krunk