What's new

Savusavu courrent batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I'm really impressed! Got krunk with 4tbs trad prep 8min.
Talkative and REALLY relaxing. All you can want from kava
Congrats Kavatime! You deliver!!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Opposite reaction for me, I bought some again recently because the original batch a couple years ago was so good. But the batch is, for me, very mild even at 8-10 Tbsp, it wears off before dawn and I get weird anxiety dreams. The flavor also has that gross smokehouse/mothball scent and taste from being smoke dried. Very disappointing but it's still okay...I just mix it with stronger kavas now...I'm glad you're getting good experiences from it though. (y)

Last edited:

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Opposite reaction for me, I bought some again recently because the original batch a couple years ago was so good. But the batch is, for me, is very mild even at 8-10 Tbsp, it wears off before dawn and I get weird anxiety dreams. The flavor also has that gross smokehouse/mothball scent and taste from being smoke dried. Very disappointing but it's still okay...I just mix it with stronger kavas now...I'm glad you're getting good experiences from it though. (y)
The smoke is why I don't like that one. The last one I had tasted like acrid campfire. But the latest taveuni is clean sun dried and nice.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
At least for me, secomd time today I can say it is the most potent, relaxing and satifying kava I have in my arsenal.
I received it yesterday. The smoke taste is not too much, maybe less then last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.