What's new

I Love Kava Friday Server error Friday

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey kava lovers. We're back. Had a little server issue this morning. I'm working on getting things completely cleared up in the backend of kavaforums in order to solidify our future and to keep this website available to everyone looking for kava information.

Hope your weekend is great. I'm back at work. We've always been essential, I'm just high risk, but we're churning out the work again.

Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Stay safe, Kapm. And to all of you, have a great weekend.

Sunday is my birthday, first time in my life without my mom (who lives in another country and really is my best friend), due to the current circumstances. But I try to have some quality time anyway.
Happy Birthday in advance! I'll raise a shell for you on Sunday. Boro + kavarita should be here today, Pacific Elixir mid next week...:hungry:

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Hey kava lovers. We're back. Had a little server issue this morning. I'm working on getting things completely cleared up in the backend of kavaforums in order to solidify our future and to keep this website available to everyone looking for kava information.

Hope your weekend is great. I'm back at work. We've always been essential, I'm just high risk, but we're churning out the work again.

Bula!
Thank you for keeping us going!!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you for keeping us going!!!
It's an honor to serve kava in any capacity. It just seems that when I get my fingers typing I end up with a blank screen or some sort of crazy error, lol. Thank goodness for hosts that care about their customers and can step in when someone's experience isn't nearly enough :)

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Bula to everyone! Thanks Kava for keeping me rooted during all this. Stay healthy everyone !