What's new

Severe nausea

Crowe

Kava Curious
I have FVK Vanuatu and Santa Cruz that I have been using this month. I mix 3 tbs of each and make a 20 oz first wash and a 20 oz second wash. Not even through my first wash I get sick to my stomach. I mean ready to hurl sick. I've gotten the Malo Cruz before and had mild nausea, so I thought it might be the Vanuatu. So I mixed some straight Santa Cruz and still got sick. I'm filtering it through a good quality nylon nut milk bag. Any thoughts on what is going on?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have FVK Vanuatu and Santa Cruz that I have been using this month. I mix 3 tbs of each and make a 20 oz first wash and a 20 oz second wash. Not even through my first wash I get sick to my stomach. I mean ready to hurl sick. I've gotten the Malo Cruz before and had mild nausea, so I thought it might be the Vanuatu. So I mixed some straight Santa Cruz and still got sick. I'm filtering it through a good quality nylon nut milk bag. Any thoughts on what is going on?
Might be an off day or you may have a stomach bug. It has happened to me and I just try to listen to my body when it happens and skip the night.