What's new

Shipping to the uk..help urgently!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Once.up.on.a.time

Hi guys

I'm new to the kava forum and to kava :)

I'm not sure if this is even in the right place so if not I'm sorry.

I am trying to buy kava to the UK but I can not find a vendor who will ship to me.

Please if anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate that so much.

Hi everyone I hope to be an active member of the forum, I was directed here by my friend Roaddog :)

Hopefully I will soon be relaxed sipping my kava tea

I look forward to your suggestions.

Much love xxx

A

Adam

Hi guys

I am trying to buy kava to the UK but I can not find a vendor who will ship to me.

Please if anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate that so much.

Hi everyone I hope to be an active member of the forum, I was directed here by my friend Roaddog :)

Much love xxx
I'm also from the uk, if you're wanting kava quickly then global kava exports is your best bet, I ordered some last Thursday and it arrived Monday, theyr in Ireland. I've ordered from bula kava house aswel but you will have to wait about 2 weeks for it to arrive. Good luck

Hi guys

Much love xxx
As Adam said, we will ship to you no problem and we also have an office in the UK now so more than likely your order will arrive the next day. Not all our stock is in the UK so sometimes we still send UK orders from Ireland but more than likely it will go with Royal Mail and be with you next day!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
As Adam said, we will ship to you no problem and we also have an office in the UK now so more than likely your order will arrive the next day. Not all our stock is in the UK so sometimes we still send UK orders from Ireland but more than likely it will go with Royal Mail and be with you next day!
So, have the legalized the sale of kava in the UK???

O

Once.up.on.a.time

Thank you so much everyone :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner.

Global Kava Exports, i think my order is from yourselves, it's from a vendor based in Ireland :)

This is my first time trying it. I'm very excited to see how this goes.

Wish me luck and a good time everyone.

Thanks for all your help.

Much love xx

Thank you so much everyone :)

Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner.

Global Kava Exports, i think my order is from yourselves, it's from a vendor based in Ireland :)

This is my first time trying it. I'm very excited to see how this goes.

Wish me luck and a good time everyone.

Thanks for all your help.

Much love xx
I hope it goes well and you don't get much of a reverse tolerance barrier (this is when the Kava has little effect at first). If your order came from Ireland or from the UK it will have come from us. Forgive the bland packaging, we are working on new packaging for all our products :)

:) so what kind of kava-related activity is illegal in the UK? Many people have told me that kava's legal status in the UK is far from clear..
It is illegal to import Kava into the UK for use in Medicine or in food.

Kava Kava, a member of the pepper family, is as a traditional herbal remedy for the treatment of anxiety. The herb has been banned since 13 January 2003. This is because of concerns about its toxic effect on the liver. So you cannot import kava kava supplements, or foods containing this herb.

Since my Kava is sold as a novelty item only in the UK, it is not illegal to sell or import.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Try bestfijikava.com
Only been on ebay for 1 month and already highly reviewed.. promo prices start from $20 a lb.
we guarantee potency + quality or your money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.