What's new

Shout out to Kava

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Hey everyone just wanted to post my recent experience with Kava just to share, i'm sure some of you have a had similiar experiences too.

I've been hitting the Kava pretty hard the past few couple months and its helped ease a lot of worries of mine and take my anxiety down a notch. Anyway I think since the whole isolation thing Ive been drinking more and yesterday I was going to brew up some Kava when I got a big NO feeling. I sort of tried to ignore the feeling but I ended up listening and went for a walk instead. I felt the Kava telling me that I don't always need something and that I can handle the present moment without an outside source. Had a nice walk and a sense of peace and actually had the experience of old smells and sounds appearing as "new" in my mind (thats something that Kava did for me when I first tried it).

This plant is a beautiful thing, it always seems to have the best interest of the person using it. Thanks Kava for teaching and coming into my life. Bula!

Stocky007

Kava Curious
Totally can relate - was in a similar boat last night. I've been chugging Kava nightly for the last month or so as well...yesterday I had a good day, not as much stress as normal. 5PM came and I reached into the cabinet and had the same "Nope" feeling - not a bad one, just a "You can handle tonight without it." I listened and had a really great, chill evening with the family.

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
That's awesome, sounds like we were both "rewarded" directly after. Ive never had a substance have my back like this. Even if its not something super addictive its usually down to my own will and, honestly, overusing the substance until I feel like shit and decide to back off

KavaKavaJava

Botanical Enthusiast
I tend to over do everything myself too. It took me awhile to get that feeling of "Ok slow down no need for a shell or 5 tonight" kava is such a beautiful plant, its completely cured my alcohol addiction and has changed me in ways I never knew I could. Love it!