What's new

Forum News Shout Out to KrunkyMonkey

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I want to give a big Shout Out to our Vendor Admin (@KrunkyMonkey) who has accomplished a Mission Impossible type task. He has successfully converted 'all' of our old Product Reviews over to our latest format, making our 500+ product reviews here totally in sync and up to date. This required an intensive manual time consuming effort on krunky's part to accomplish.

Let's do a shell for krunky and celebrate!!!
::chugger::

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I want to give a big Shout Out to our Vendor Admin (@KrunkyMonkey) who has accomplished a Mission Impossible type task. He has successfully converted 'all' of our old Product Reviews over to our latest format, making our 500+ product reviews here totally in sync and up to date. This required an intensive manual time consuming effort on krunky's part to accomplish.

Let's do a shell for krunky and celebrate!!!
::chugger::

::chugger:: Bula!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Thanks Headgie (@HeadHodge) for giving us a heads up. I know that @KrunkyMonkey has taken to the task of making this forum better and he has succeeded. My hats off to the both of you because I know you guided @KrunkyMonkey and now I know that he took it to the hoop and dunked it! A Kava Forums Olympian. Great job guys!
Headhodge deserves a ton of credit, he is the reason these new reviews are available, among many other behind the scenes updates and changes. :)