What's new

Side effects

M

mlenny

Lately (the last several times), I've noticed the new making me feel nervous or uneasy and I have to ask if anybody else has had the same problem. And if you did, how did you fix it? Perhaps the variety or something?

Thanks,
Matthew

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Lately (the last several times), I've noticed the new making me feel nervous or uneasy and I have to ask if anybody else has had the same problem. And if you did, how did you fix it? Perhaps the variety or something?

Thanks,
Matthew
Hi Matthew! Yes, I would say there is definitely a case that the specific cultivar can strongly disagree, or opposite.

It takes some trial to find what suits you best, and we are all different, and it's amazing to me how diverse the different Kava cultivars can be in effects.

Maybe you could mix in a heavier kava, like Borogoru from KavasocietyNZ, or a heavy, calming Fijian from Artofkava or Vanua kava.

If I myself was to use primarily, certain heady kavas, it would cause me a bit of jitteriness and unease. And I mean good kavas too, like KWK Pouni Ono, GHK M'oi...

But I still love my heady kavas. I just mix and match with heavier ones for balance and complimentary effects.