Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Chug

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Depends on my mood

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Heat it up and sip it, or enjoy a fresh bowl shell by shell. I sink it down fairly quickly because i am protective over my food and drinks, so whether I sip or chug I finish it in a small time. Bula!

Dee82

I have to hold my nose and chug in order to minimize gagging. I’ve become able to take it down more easily with time, but the gag factor is still there depending on the session. I find it to be somewhat random. There is still no way I can imagine myself sipping it. However, I have to say that after 4 years of on and off use, I’ve been fortunate enough to avoid puking, even with making some not so smart decisions as a newbie.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
I thinnk it depends on the Kava....Ive slammed a couple that made me a little uncomfy real quick. Others not so much but regardless of the Kava sipping is always pleasant....kind of an extended state of relaxation that doesn't fluctuate on me. There's no waiting to "come down a little" from the head rush. But I like the taste so sipping isn't really an issu for me in the taste department.
But I will say, yesterday for shits and giggles when I was using the blender for a second wash I tossed in some spearmint leaves and that was quite pleasant. Today I thik I might toss in some Ginger Root that I have to see how that goes.

But I Digress.....If Ihad to pick - SIPPER.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Though I voted CHUG, if the kava is from the NZKS, then it tastes so good that one can drink a sip at a time or any other speed. Their removal of the outer root layer really seems to allow the great kava flavor to shine. As I may have mentioned once or twice, I love their kelai. Five Star kava is also great tasting, perhaps because ground green before dried.