What's new

I Love Kava Friday Snowed-In Friday.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Light dusting again here. Fortunately it is cold enough for the snow guns to be working so I am looking forward to a little bit of snowboarding this weekend!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
We got 6 inches overnight, nothing we are not used to, but it's cold af, Winter is definitely here. Kava in the mail tomorrow, will warm me up.. :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Snow's all melted here already. Stayed below freezing all day today though. First 24 hours of solid frost weather all winter.

Stay warm, everyone. Maybe you can warm up with some lighthearted comedy (all in good fun):

Love his T-Shirt, I need one!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late. My Friday was pretty cold. We had a high of around 4-5 degrees Fahrenheit and it got unmentionably chilly during the night. It thankfully warmed up yesterday, but then the cold came back at night.

I did actually have kava on Friday. I'm an off and on kava drinker most days. Sometimes I feel I need it, sometimes I feel I want it, and other times I feel no need or desire. I'm sure during those days where I don't drink it, my dry, scaly hands are thanking me. Winter is unkind to my hands!

Foxfroth

Ruler of Frothland
When I left the house for my morning run today, +2C, icy and dicey, I live on top of a hill and ran downhill, in shorts. Got home and enjoy the sunlight on my balcony. Now there’s a storm outside, so bad they warned our neighbors across the border. Good times.