What's new

Some Cool Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It's not always about a new kava product. Sometimes the improvements are smaller and more customer service oriented. We strive to be the best kava vendor out there, and to maintain our status as the leader in kava sold for drinking purposes. We've recently made a few smaller changes that will help accomplish that, which are quite positive for all of our loyal customers.

Firstly, I hired a facility manager. A manager wasn't something we always needed, but as we've grown and moved into a dedicated processing and shipping facility, it's become apparent that having someone to make sure everything plugs along smoothly day to day would be beneficial. So, welcome to David Bazzano, who will be making sure all is taken care of from receiving from our partners in the islands, to making sure packages go out in a timely fashion. He's a great guy and you may get a chance to chat with him at some point as he'll be handling much of the customer service correspondences.

Speaking of packages going out in a timely fashion, we are now packaging and shipping every day of the week. We used to take off Saturdays, which would sometimes lead to delays with orders that were placed Fridays or Saturdays. This change should help prevent those delays moving forward.

Finally, we're now offering a sample size in almost all of our kavas. We get so many requests for samples from people who don't want to commit to a 1/2 lb. The only option for those customers used to be the Sample Pack. Now you can buy just one 100 gram bag of that kava you've been meaning to try. We've already gotten some great feedback about this additional option.

We're always trying to be better, and these changes accomplish that. We appreciate our customers and are constantly thinking of ways we can improve your experience. If there's anything else you think we could improve on, please send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks so much!

Judd

Last edited:

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
YAY! I love you guys to the death but it sucks when I run out and didn't plan, and it takes like 5 days. Not your fault at all, and TBH every kava vendor takes a loooooong time to ship. Still go with yall every time, the 11 year is the best! Gonna just be great if i'm almost out to know i'll get it in a few days :) Any news on new micros??

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Finally, we're now offering a sample size in almost all of our kavas. We get so many requests for samples from people who don't want to commit to a 1/2 lb. The only option for those customers used to be the Sample Pack. Now you can buy just one of that kava you've been meaning to try. We've already gotten some great feedback about this additional option.
This is fantastic. Thank you for making it available. It's so much easier to recommend a kava for someone to try.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
100g is the perfect sample size for me. One cup for a big batch of grog or 8 tbs so you can have a proper aluball sesh or two

Never had any complaints about bkh shipping or service, tho. And certainly no complaints on quality. Amazing root.

Status
Not open for further replies.