What's new

South Pacific Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Thought I'd post this here before I banish it off to the other vendors subforum. Their website is extremely broken for me but they sell kava wholesale. What's interesting to me is that they sell 100% lateral and basal roots. They also sell bags of root cubes, I wonder if those are any good. Minimum order 10kg!

http://www.southpacifickava.com/

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
After doing a bit of digging, I believe this is run by the same folks as N@H. Would be interesting to compare kavas from them to N@H kavas. And I wonder if one of those is Stone.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I don't know. I cant get the site to do much. Also I'm going to have to try it out, before I can commit to 10KG that's like 22 pounds of kava, give or take. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thought I'd post this here before I banish it off to the other vendors subforum. Their website is extremely broken for me but they sell kava wholesale. What's interesting to me is that they sell 100% lateral and basal roots. They also sell bags of root cubes, I wonder if those are any good. Minimum order 10kg!

http://www.southpacifickava.com/
I hate to say it but I couldn't even read the link. The main banner was stuck on the screen and the details were behind it (which I couldn't read) But if they are a true wholeseller, I'm thinking it might be a great opportunity for the Members Only Club with special discounts.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Yeah, I had to adblock the header image. And they want you to order by phone. Not exactly a high tech operation I'm thinking.

Here's the products and prices, min order 10kg for each:
Black Label Kava ($51/kg)
Ceremonial Kava ($32/kg)
Traditional Kava ($16/lb) (I don't know why they randomly switched to pounds)
100% Lateral Root ($42/kg)
100% Basal Root ($16/lb)
Kava Cubes (no minimum order, but they are sold in 3kg bags): $100/3kg
Kava cubes are dehydrated, cubed kava lateral roots.

Shipping not included.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I wonder if you need a business license number to purchase from them? 16 a pound for traditional Kava? wonder what the minimum order would be on that. I would hate to drop the cash, into 10kg, and not be happy. Or what if its not Nobel? Seems Iffy. But You might give them a call, see if they will allow you to sample? Much love. Roaddog....

Status
Not open for further replies.