What's new

Powdered Kava Special Reserve Blue Label Kava

Gary Mack

Kava Kauai / Real Kava
Kava Vendor
In our never ending quest for the most potent kava we recently found a new source of super select lateral root. This kava is grown on the island of Esperitu Santo in Vanuatu and is a select blend of several choice varieties grown exclusively on this remote island. A bit spicier tasting, this kava offers an uplifting experience of physical
well-being as well as mental calm and clarity.Sure to satisfy the most discerning kava connoisseur!

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
yes,received order today.this is atruly amazing kava its potent in every way,its a all rounder heady+heavy in body.causing effects of a calm mind and contentment+a relaxed body.the grind is the finest ive ever come across in 10 years of kava drinking.it has a strong peppery flavour and is the strongest kava ive ever tried worth every penny.apparentley it is freshly ground before shipping and I can believe it.ive had a year+half of kava, and I'm on my 4th shell,and that is enough for this strain,its very potent.highly recommend.

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
All I drank for probably 5 or 6 years , then I found this place. It is very potent Vanuatu kava and because the ultra fine grind there's no waste just blend and gulp.You can't go wrong with the Blue Label. The 5 star is a couple clicks above that but pricey.

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
Just made up a batch with the Alu-Ball. 500ml of water and two balls with two tablespoons each. Then I made a second wash with the same two balls and a third ball with another two tablespoons and 500ml of water. So 1,000ml of water total. I also let the balls soak for 5 minutes and had 5 minutes of shaking for each wash.

I drank two shells from the first wash before I combined with the second wash.
Mouth feel went numb shortly after the first shell and relaxation started about five minutes in. Second shell increased the sensation. I would say this is more heavy than heady and that's just what I wanted tonight. I would put this at a solid four shells for potentcy and two shells for heady and four shells for heavy.
Taste is solid for me, a little less peppery than other Venuatian Kava's that I have had. The taste of this Kava is great and makes it easy to have a long session with it.
I'm writing the review while I'm drinking and that third shell definitely added to the heady category. I'll add to this as the night goes along. Bula!!::shell::
IMG_20170624_193547.jpg

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
Just had my fourth shell and it went right back to the body. I do notice that this is stronger than the first time I had it. The only difference is that I used room temperature water this time. I'm in a good place.