What's new

Special Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
I tried the Special Reserve today, great tasting and relaxing Kava. I had four tablespoons with two cups of water. Then I added another tablespoon and had a second wash. Nice relaxing feeling right now.::shell::

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I tried the Special Reserve today, great tasting and relaxing Kava. I had four tablespoons with two cups of water. Then I added another tablespoon and had a second wash. Nice relaxing feeling right now.::shell::
I'm thinking of trying this tonight but I have the 5 star as well. Decisions...

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
I'm starting in about two hours. Did you Ali-Ball it? I thinks that's what I'm doing tonight. I usually do four tablespoons in a couple cups of water. I use room temp water, that seems to work best.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm starting in about two hours. Did you Ali-Ball it? I thinks that's what I'm doing tonight. I usually do four tablespoons in a couple cups of water. I use room temp water, that seems to work best.
I used 4 tbsps in 4 cups of water to make it a bit easier to drink. I blended it and strained. After the 4 I felt just fine but I started early and it's wearing off slowly so might go with some nene to send me off to sleep :)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.