What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Lawena

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Kava is an amazing mistress, sometimes she does amazing things to you, taking you to places that you never knew existed, places that give you hope that everything will be ok. She makes the world more beautiful, more filled with peace, with love. Lawena is such a kava. She so beautiful, almost like a long-lost love that I am meeting for the first time, I have dreamt of her. The perfect little dreams that hurt because you know that they must end. I am grateful for this kava more than words can express. This kava is very cathartic, all the poison in my soul feels like it is being lanced and drained, it hurts, it's emotional, and I hope that it never ends. If you need healing, this is the kava for you. It is overshadowed by its big sister Waka and that is a shame, Waka while an amazing Kava is a different monster than this sweet little angel. One is balanced but goes high, the other is balanced but goes to your soul, connecting with you in the most perfect way possible.

not to head honestly, in a euphoric sense. More of a content acceptance of all the world and all that it brings. This is a beautiful kava for therapeutic value. If you feel sad, afraid, broken this kava will help heal you. This Lawena makes me want to take from the air and take to the street and sing. Sing a beautiful song to keep warm in the brutal winter. My mind is at peace, the anti-anxiety properties are amazing. I would rank this up there with a Boroguru/Nene as far as reducing stress without locking you in the couch. I am still capable of getting off my rump if needs be, needless to say, I am perfectly content sitting here writing this connecting with this kava, and you the reader.

Bottom

Nice body effects, not quite as strong as the Waka, but that's ok. Waka is a wild ride, Waka is that hot crazy chick that is going to ruin your life, but hey she is hot so it's ok. This is the cute nerdy girl that likes to game and cuddle, the one you wish you stopped to pay attention to, the perfect match. I feel warm tingling massages all through my body. The slow breathing that is rhythmic and peaceful. Decent painkiller I went on a good bike ride and now my body isn't as sore anymore. I love the warmth spreading through my extremities, a smile is on my face, and I think to myself...damn I am gonna spend more money that I shouldn't on this kava, who needs food I am sure kava has some calories in it.

The end

I don't know why we were created, I don't know the meaning of life if it is real or we are part of some simulation. I do know that life can be beautiful if you let it if you surround yourself with beautiful, love, and light. This kava will bring love to your life, it will make you feel peace and joy. Life is short my friends, no one gets out of life. Don't take it so seriously, enjoy this beautiful Lawena, you will be better for it.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
Hi. Late to the game, here. But do you filter any of these medium grind kavas before throwing them down your gullet? There seems to frequently be some twiggy looking shit in some of this kava (I don't mean anything that we're not supposed to be consuming rather things that look like twigs). And I believe some people mistakenly use stir/shake and chug to mean toss and wash. Do you mean you throw the grounds (sorry, don't know the lingo) into your mouth and wash them down with your beverage o' choice?
Your review makes me want to break this stuff back out. I didn't expect fireworks from it, but it still was a bit of a letdown the first go round. I wasn't going to throw it out or anything, it just moved to the bottom of the "likely to drink" pile.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Hi. Late to the game, here. But do you filter any of these medium grind kavas before throwing them down your gullet? There seems to frequently be some twiggy looking shit in some of this kava (I don't mean anything that we're not supposed to be consuming rather things that look like twigs). And I believe some people mistakenly use stir/shake and chug to mean toss and wash. Do you mean you throw the grounds (sorry, don't know the lingo) into your mouth and wash them down with your beverage o' choice?
Your review makes me want to break this stuff back out. I didn't expect fireworks from it, but it still was a bit of a letdown the first go round. I wasn't going to throw it out or anything, it just moved to the bottom of the "likely to drink" pile.
I just toss kava in a cup add water and chug. It is kinda twiggy, ymmv when it comes to toss and wash. It doesn't bother me. I wasn't looking for fireworks, just some peace. It's a happy mellow loving kava

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I said that backwards before. What you are describing is what I would call stir and chug. Either way, thank you for your answer. I could use a little happy and mellow and admittedly prefer the ease and strength of micro but have never tried the same method with medium grind.

Chinaski

Kava Enthusiast
I just toss kava in a cup add water and chug. It is kinda twiggy, ymmv when it comes to toss and wash. It doesn't bother me. I wasn't looking for fireworks, just some peace. It's a happy mellow loving kava
I thought you were literally just tossing the kava in your mouth and chasing it with water lol.