What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Waka

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
I just wanted to drop a note of appreciation for Squanch Fiji Waka. This stuff is smooth tasting and so economically priced. I was also able to get two strong washes from one AluBall and a third wash that was maybe half the strength of the first two.
Not only the kava is great, but this guy is legit. LEGIT.
He took time to let me know about the kava and we had a good interaction via email. I really got the sense that he stands behind his product and I understand why. It's good stuff.

I really appreciate the people to people aspect of the vendors here. The vendors that the Forums sponsor are, for the most part, very personable, knowledgeable, and passionate about kava. I love that!
It lends even more credibility to the fact that kava is not what many people think of it as. It's not a 'drug' that should be peddled in a head shop, but rather is a spiritual catalyst and social lubricant bar none. I truly believe this root could solve many of the world's problems just by the way it helps breed openness, transparency and understanding. Reminds me of the quote,
"The wise man seeks not to be understood as much as to understand."

Squanch kava, keep em coming and let's all raise a shell together as we imbibe and sing 'bula!' in unison.