What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava Fiji Waka

Joannerd

Kava Curious
We're jammin'
To think that jammin' was a thing of the past
We're jammin'
And I hope this jam is gonna last

Its been 3.5 hours and the sedation has slowed down, but I still feel relaxed. I am so new to kava so I can’t really distinguish between heady and heavy, or this potable was so potent that I got sleepy because I overdid it. I was slamming the next shells within 15 minutes of drinking the previous ones, but the first shell I drank I felt smiley and shiny.

Since the other kava I use for sleep right now is the Borongoru, I know this is definitely not heavy. I nod off when I prep the Borongoru. I could have gone to bed, but it was 6:30 and I didn’t want to try and sleep this early.

Overall, I love this, but I feel I’m not experiencing all the effects as I should maybe because of RT or because I drank so much mud that I got sleepy and maybe I should have spaced it out a bit better. I have saved my aluball makas in the freezer for a good traditional prep soon.

I liked the taste. My throat felt numb long after I drank. I also like the pepper. Its a lighter colored mud soup. Was nice and thick.

The only negative was when the dogs started barking about 5 minutes ago. The whipersnappers have shrill little barks and my ears still hurt. They may have killed the experience, but no matter, I can make another shell in an hour or so.

Ill have to experiment with “dosage” to figure out why I’m getting sleepy when others who drink this describe it as heavy. Or wait longer between the shells. I have no nausea though, and that’s nice. No anxiety or worries, that all just melted away.

Best for decompressing after work, ideally away from loud humans or loud things.

Joannerd

Kava Curious
Great Review ::happyshell::::chugger::
Thank you,

I used the aluball, but I have realized I really need to do a trad prep. I used 6 TBS (by accident I meant to use 4) and there was enough to do 3 washes.

The root still felt oily, so I kept massaging it under water.

I’m working on drinking it now before my dental appointment but I’m a bit nervous to chug it since last time I got sleepy.

Or maybe heady kava makes me tired too. It was a different kind of tired than the heavy I got from KWK.

I’m also getting an order from Kava Time tonight that I can test out :)