What's new

Squanch Waka Chemotype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hello, Anyone know what he Squanch Waka Chemotype is? I am thinking of ordering a pound and was wondering.
It was posted on the forums at some point maybe you can find it. My best guess is it is:
1- Good
2- Excellent
3- Awesome
4- Wow
5- Damn
6- Sleep
I might be a fan...

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I don't know if there are any recent testing results. But I would guess that Squanch waka has a chemotype of 246... or maybe 426..., judged by the effects and compared to varieties with similar effects.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Feels like roughly equal portions of 4 and 2 with a very healthy dose of 6 in position #3. It's a balanced kava with a distinctly Fijian feel. Your ears will ring before you fall over, though you can do that do if you want, and if you mix it thin you can grog all night.

Comparing it to other Fijians, KT Savusavu is headier than Squanch. Kava Vinaka is way heavier than Squanch. Squanch waka has a great strength/taste ratio, too. That is to say, it packs a very respectable punch without tasting too crazy.

I am full of Squanch right now though, so I might be biased. But I'm drinking Squanch right now because I like it. Sample size of one and all... Still, I'd recommend anyone to at least sample it.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Feels like roughly equal portions of 4 and 2 with a very healthy dose of 6 in position #3. It's a balanced kava with a distinctly Fijian feel.
That matches with my analysis in post #4. I'm also not sure if 4 or 2 is in first position, it indeed feels quite equal to me. It might alternate between 426... and 246... depending on the batch.

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Hello, Anyone know what he Squanch Waka Chemotype is? I am thinking of ordering a pound and was wondering.
It'd be more fun to drink and then guess. I don't know but I do know I really like it and can't remember anyone that didn't. Euphoric , fun happy chill with absolutely no jitters ever. I always have a pound on hand.::happyshell::::happyshell::

Status
Not open for further replies.