What's new

Squanch Waka is back in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
I just got a few lbs of the new waka. This my 4th order from Mr Squanch. Order was shipped out fast and package came in one piece. It has the same taste, consistency in texture and affect. I still think this is my favorite medium grind root.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's headier and more euphoric, feels stronger. After about an hour it mellows out into a nice sedative vibe..

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
For me it doesn't seem stronger, but it doesn't need to be. It might be a little smoother tasting. But it may be that I've been drink some of my nastier tasting root. If I don't have any or a few days or a week or so and than have some Squanch waka I can really tell the potency of the root. I've been away from home for 4 days just drinking micro, and I'm looking forward to being home grabbing my S waka and rocking out with two shells out!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I find with Squanch that though it makes a perfectly decent health beverage prep, excellent in fact, where it really shines is for krunkin. Almost a shame to use it for anything else. It's semi sacred, Squanch is, a holy fudge!

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
I find with Squanch that though it makes a perfectly decent health beverage prep, excellent in fact, where it really shines is for krunkin. Almost a shame to use it for anything else. It's semi sacred, Squanch is, a holy fudge!
That's why Squanch is my Goto party kava! The krunkest I've ever been was with Squanch Waka.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's pretty much all I drink too. I make exceptions for some other kavas from time to time but Squanch is my main brew. Lawena for the day and waka at night. Simple :)

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
There is definitely less bite or sting as I call it to the current Waka I have. I recently went on a diet for histamine intolerance, so I had to stop using Welch's orange pineapple juice instead of water to prep root. And I am surprised how smooth tasting(for kava) the current stock is. I am having a harder time drinking the Lawena straight water than the Waka right now. And I am enjoying the delayed balance effect that Krunky mentioned. And hour of euphoria then then the mild sedation and relaxation creeps in. Hope I can keep getting this same Waka for a while. Fun ride

Status
Not open for further replies.