What's new

Starting Kava after 3 year break

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here but it's good to see this forum is still running! I'm a recovering drug addict (mainly heroin and pills) and fell off 3 years ago.

I recently got clean 3 months ago and decided to buy some more kava as it was something I absolutely loved in sobriety, and man was it a good decision. I got some of my favorites, nambawan, nangol noble, and melo melo from bula and its helped so much with my anxiety, socializing, sleeping, etc.

Just wanted to say I'm glad to be back and glad everyone still uses this forum! Have a good week!!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here but it's good to see this forum is still running! I'm a recovering drug addict (mainly heroin and pills) and fell off 3 years ago.

I recently got clean 3 months ago and decided to buy some more kava as it was something I absolutely loved in sobriety, and man was it a good decision. I got some of my favorites, nambawan, nangol noble, and melo melo from bula and its helped so much with my anxiety, socializing, sleeping, etc.

Just wanted to say I'm glad to be back and glad everyone still uses this forum! Have a good week!!!
Glad to have you back from the abyss.

FYS

Shell Shocked
Glad you made your way out of it and back to us here! Congrats on 3 months clean!