What's new

Still in business?

kl.t dub

Hi everyone.

I'm looking forward to my first Kava experience! I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to give this a try. Way too much money wasted on booze over countless years but more importantly there's been too much damage - both physical and emotional. Plus, I'm hoping Kava will take care of some anxiety issues as it reportedly does.

Anyway, being a newbie, I went with QKP for an instant and hassle free intro to my future ritual; backed that up with some candy for those on-the-go moments. I placed my order with VKS last week on June 5. Its status has been stuck on "preparing" for the entire time. Just recently sent an email requesting an update but got no response. Today is June 13 and I got nothing.

So my questions are: does anyone know if VKS is still in business? Any experience with email communication from them?

I did see a note on their web site about USA product shortage possibly causing delays but it would be really nice and good business practice to have a human being on the other side to at least respond to emails and give some hope to those in need.

I'm starting to worry...

kl.t dub

Kapmcrunk said:
I'm not sure where you live, but the US has a re-seller for Vanuatu Kava Store in Ashville, NC. You can browse the website @ http://vanuatukavabar.com/
I'll keep that in mind for the future but in the meantime I'm looking for a confirmation that everything is still OK with VKS. And maybe I can somehow get them to speed up my order.

Thanks though. I'm in Canada BTW.

Edit: What do you know... I must have summoned the Kava gods somehow. Just got my confirmation email! Says it's going to take 8-10 working days. Let's see...

kl.Kava Cola

Kava Curious
The VKS guys are still in business for sure mate, it's a shame they took so long to get back you. You can always order through us at http://www.globalkavaexports.com/ as we stock VKS products and we even though we ship from Europe we will bemuch faster than ordering from VKS.

VKS do have a supplier in the USA also but I don't know if he covers Canada too.

kl.t dub

Thanks Kava Cola. I'll consider that in the future.

For thread completeness sake...

Destination: Canada

- order placed: Wednesday, June 5th

- email confirmation: Thursday, June 6th

- shipment notice: Thursday, June 13th

- received: Wednesday, June 26th

Total: 3 weeks

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I think it's for the best for our friends across the pond to know about the Vanuatu Kava Bar, so I've expanded this forum's name.

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
Yes, we supply all of North and South America with VKS, as well as other kava products.  If there is ever an issue with the web page, feel free to call our store location at 828-505-8118 during our business hours, and someone can usually help you out via voice.  there has been a bit of trouble tweaking the shopping cart of the web page back to normal, but as far as I know, it should be good to go.  Just got back from out of town, and will be meeting with our webmaster again soon.
Thanks!
Andrew