What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone Kava

Happy G

Kava Curious
holy guacamole !!!! Is al I can say this stuff was super strong !!! I usually like my kava pretty strong but this stuff blew me out of the water ! , it had a very different feeling then other Kava’s I felt like I was a floating head while my whole body was numb very interesting but pleasant , but a little to strong for me . I think I will use a lot less next time .

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
This batch of stone is pretty potent compared to the other heavy products currently out there. Similar to Supreme but a bit more sedating... I can't really imagine it being enjoyable for a daytime drinker unless lounging around and taking naps is the goal. I think it pairs well with Nangol for a little less sedating session with a full spectrum feel.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I got 4 different strains in 1/2-lb bags from Nakamal at Home, and when I first got them last Wednesday (July 23), I did 2 tsp of Wow, 2 washes in an aluball, and then a couple of hours later, 2 tsp of Stone, 2 washes in an aluball. I thought I'd relax and watch some youtube but I didn't even have the energy for that. All I wanted to do was lay on the couch, and the most I wanted to deal with was the TV remote. I ended up falling asleep right in the middle of a show I really wanted to watch the end of. Good stuff. I'll give another update on Stone by itself.