What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone Kava

nosuni

Kava Enthusiast
I love this strain, it's quite potent and I save it for my days off, as it lasts quite a long time. I can feel it in the morning, especially after drinking a couple of glasses of water or gourds of mate. It's similar to the Hanakapi'ai from GHK but headier and it tastes worse. It's also much finer. It gives me double vision after just a couple of washes, and it progressively gets worse and eventually leads to nausea without some nice fibrous food. It's one of my favorite fine ground kavas, for sure, despite the double vision and nausea! It's never made me puke, it lasts a long time, and the balanced effects mixed with the potency is unique to me. It *does* cause dermo for me even after a couple of shells. It's well worth the price, and anyone who likes fine ground kavas would more than likely enjoy it, even though it tastes sort of bad compared to Squanch or Hawaiian kavas.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
Heard that the latest batch may have some tudei mixed in? I enjoy but do wake up a little groggy with this one (more so than others from Vanuatu).