What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone Kava

Jerome

Kava Lover
It is what it is. This stuff makes you stumbling krunk. Not good if you have to put the kids to bed, get the chickens in the coop, fillet fish, massage the wife, wash dishes or ... walk in a straight line.

But if you're home alone and it's closing in on pillow time, chug away. This one makes your head swim.

A little rough on the gut, but not too bad. Certainly nothing an experienced kava drinker would mind. For me this had very little euphoria but a lot of the drunken kava feeling, the reeling, stumbling, brain slow feeling. I was out seconds after my head hit the pillow but unfortunately the bladder woke me to relieve itself 3 or 4 times during the night. Very dehydrated in the morning.

Taste is rough. This is very unlike the nice sweet Hawaiian and Tongan kavas and more like a musty, humid, gag inducing, sludge that requires a good chaser to keep from spewing!

It would be fun to really hit this hard with a couple of buddies. Late night, outside, cool wet air, till one of you falls off the deck and into the damp grass and in the morning, you wake up under a mid day sun with a chicken pecking at your hair.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@Jerome

It would be fun to really hit this hard with a couple of buddies. Late night, outside, cool wet air, till one of you falls off the deck and into the damp grass and in the morning, you wake up under a mid day sun with a chicken pecking at your hair.

Hahaha, That's some funny stuff, read it, pictured it, laughed some more, great review!

Jerome

Kava Lover
@Jerome

Hahaha, That's some funny stuff, read it, pictured it, laughed some more, great review!
Thanks!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah wow seems to the heavy heavy and stone is heavy with alot of a different stimulating lactone other than kavain . if I have to much of stone I can have issues falling asleep but if it's just a little like under 4 tbsp then I'm sleeping like a baby