What's new

Stone + Solomon mixed!

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
holy freaking cow!! ahhh im krunk beyond belief right now, so much so its causing me a little panic, feeling this .. different.

I mixed half cup Solomon half cup stone to 3 cups water. added a teaspoon vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons soy lecithin, then let it sit for 45 mins, then I used an immersion blender on it for about 3 mins . then squoze through the N@H strainer bag for another 15 mins.

I Drank ONE shell about 20 mins ago and im crazy unbalanced, feel very confused and just foggy , similar to a high dose of Marijuana tho less fun.. no real euphoria just the kinda messed up head.. also It feels like a struggle to get enough oxygen. though I suspect this is mostly imagined .. due to a slight panic attack at how overwhelming this is. I have drank shells of both by their selfs , and felt little .. but ONE shell of them mixed and using the blender im struggling to hold on to reality!

careful when mixing kavas!! Also if you never have blended you may want to try it, but start SLOW!!

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
i also did not strain trough a T-Shirt this time to remove all the little particles. and had warm sweats then cold sweats for about 15 mins or so during the experience. its been about an hour now I think and its not scary any more and i feel relaxed but still my mind is more foggy than I like and still a tad off balance.. crazy! I dunno if its the blender or what but its like going from 5mph previous experiences to 60!

any one else mixed these two?

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
hmm, I haven't tried mixing the root together, I do enjoy drinking a few shells of solomon and then a few of stone, switching back and forth.... I might just try mixing them and do the blender thing.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
it was way to intense for me, if you do try it let me know how you like it, It may be a lot more enjoyable for some one with less anxiety issues.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
yes indeed, respect it or it will punch you in the face! :D . I am debating just dumping the 2 mixed or maybe just added like 2 more cups of water to it to dilute it and then only drinking half a shell.. a little scared to try it again though.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
trevorlay, I tried it yesterday. I got the same results as when alternating a few shells of each. For me I didn't get what you experience, is it possible you had some cold medication the night before?

stone + solomon, no synergy

solonom + mo'i was really good (separate batches)

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
come to think of it, I did have a Zofran (Rx Pill for Nausea) about 30 mins. before the Kava, I wouldn't think that would effect anything.. hmm. . . I have taken the pill before and go no effects other than some Nausea relief.. I through out the kava mix because I was to scared of it. lol Perhaps I should have kept it and tried it without the pill (sorry I forgot I took it till now) But I am quite sure a lot of the effects where from the Kava. perhapes the negative effects may have been boosted by the medication. I looked online for interactions and Couldn't really find anything.

If you used the Blender and mixed the two and it was no different for you, that seems crazy to me lol. every one reacts different I guess.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
I made a batch of both tonight , Separately. 1 cup root 4 cups water for both, I drank 1 half shell (2oz) and felt the Solomon quite strong using the blender method. I don't think more than 2oz maybe 4oz every hour or so would be enjoyable maybe I am just very sensitive to it.

After the Solomon is through my system I will try half a shell of stone.

I would probably now have to agree that the Zofran did play a part. But that is not to say that mixing them both and with less than 4 cups of water was not overpowering (for me) it really is to much!

I may try the Kona Kava farm powdered root , because the best experience I have had with Kava so far is with their paste. Very relaxed like I just had an hour massage. my muscles had no tension in them and I was just calm and relaxed without any confusion or foggy mind.

Perhaps I'm just a Kava light weight! :D

Interesting, tnx for sharing.  I think your experience how it can be possible to be  'too'  relaxed and thus amp up your anxiety.
Just remember that your lower brain centers are generally smarter than you are and even if your breathing seems slower than usual,
it knows how to keep you going as long as you're not mixing with other, more dangerous things  (never do that!).
The GABA receptor effect is also why some people who are on loads of benzos can have a paradoxical increasing of their anxiety.
Remember:  Feelings are not facts, things will pass and you probably worry about things that never come to pass.  If you come
to the peace of knowing you can face even the worst possible outcome, you can conquer anxiety and retain your sense of humor.