What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Well I didn't feel like the traditional method, so I just filtered out any bigger pieces and added the powder that was left in to some orange juice and drank it up.

It had been about 6 hours since I had anything to eat when I had started to chug down the kava and orange juice mix. I was planning on doing another dose but it was stronger than I anticipated, so there was no need for that.

When I had finished the kava I ate some chili (which seemed spicier than normal) and then the effects started coming on strong! It started out very heady, it was on the edge of making my ears ring, but then the headiness turned into a body melting delight. All I wanted to do was just stay in one place and not do much besides be on my computer or lay down.

Strange thing about this kava is that it aggravated me more than usual every time I had to get up and do something. Certain sounds also aggravated me more than usual as well.

I ended up falling asleep about 3 hours in and the kava was still going strong. It really made me tired and ready for bed.

All in all it's a good kava at what it does, (hits you in the face with krunkness), but in the end I figured out that I prefer lighter kavas than this one. But if you want a real strong kava, this is it!

P.S. This kava is great at relieving pain. I have shoulder pain and this kava made it a distant memory.

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Great Review!!! It's been awhile since I've heard someone toss 'n wash powder (instead of micronized). I was a little surprised you didn't have more stomach issues other than the nausea. I don't like really strong kava because of the nausea, so I normally use my stone or koniak and blend it with something else to get fairly pleasant sessions.

ExcellentReview.jpg

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Great Review!!! It's been awhile since I've heard someone toss 'n wash powder (instead of micronized). I was a little surprised you didn't have more stomach issues other than the nausea. I don't like really strong kava because of the nausea, so I normally use my stone or koniak and blend it with something else to get fairly pleasant sessions.

View attachment 2780
Yea I was just feeling lazy, so I didn't go through the traditional method like I would normally do.

I got an iron stomach and don't usually get nausea from kava, even large amounts of GHK micro haven't bothered my stomach.

I agree about blending it. I definitely see myself blending this one with something Hawaiian and light like mahakea maybe.