What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
After never trying till now,I feel like I missed out on alot! but rest assured I am here to stay,I could easly see kava replacing certain drugs,meds,and beer/alcohol...it gives a very nice heady buzz,still with body effects but very heady! puts a smile on ur face in no time at all and stays that way for hours! glad I bought this and Im sure I will buy again! Very great company,shipping took 3 days flat to my door from accross the country!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I would like to add,I am just finishing a glass of this stuff right now...
I have a very strong buzz,I got up to pea and for a second it felt like I was surely intoxicated! makes u smile,puts u in a great mood,also...I havent eaten anything to do so this was done on an empty stomach,that might explain why effects are so strong,right now after finishing my last sip,I have a nice peaceful vibe that feels like the body and the mind have a bit of a jolt,awaking feeling,although the body is numb and slightly heavy its very easy to type,and do things,this stuff rocks!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Awesome review! It's heart warming to read someone really feel the magic kava has to offer for the first times.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
:) thanks Kap'm!
The very first time I wasen entirely sure about preping the kava ect,and my body wasent use to it but I feel like I dnt even need to up the dose at all,1 overflowing tablespoon gives me strong effects for hours! cant wait to get a few different kavas under my belt and on my shelf! :D right now is 1 1/2hrs after finishing the kava,I feel like I could sleep,but still have energetic mind effects,everytime I yawn,its like a buzzing headines everytime lol..good stuff no doubt! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks,yup I think I picked out a good one:)
My 1/2lb of Kalm with Kava's Pouni Ono Tongan should be here in the am,looking forward to giving that a go!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so after starting my kava adventures with this N@H Stone....I got over my reverse tolerence with stone, so tried some tonight for first time in a month!
I must say that stone smelled strong, compared to the other kavas I have! Still looked and smelled fresh,
But Iv been taking 1-2 tbsp of powder...depending on time of day ect....
Now that my RT is over I can have good effects with a small amount...and i defintley think im a lightweight!
Did some tonight though,
2 cups water, 1 1/2 tbsp stone...
Used very cold spring water, kneeded for 10 minutes but looked like I had everything out in 5-6 minutes...
I pounded down 3/4 of a cup right off...
Felt somthing fast, prolly under 10 mins...
For few mins felt pukey because i think i drank to fast...
By the time I finished all of it I was flying...:)
Stone is strong. Way stronger then I remember!
If i would have done 2 tbsp it would have been Too much,
Effects are great! Its been 1 1/2hrs now and heady effects still strong!
This one comez with some body numbing as well...
Realy glad i gave it another go....Its not somthing i would use unless i had some free time as it is strong enough or could be strong enough with bigger dose to lay you out... lol...
Great stuff! Weird...
Almost feels like a stone :)

Last edited: