What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone

Rishi678

Kava Curious
Just wanted to type up a little review of Stone Kava from Nakamal At Home.

I have tried the Wow kava from them and several other strains of kava from other vendors and I must say that I liked this one the most so far!

The effects are the strongest that I have felt compared with all the other strains I tried, but with less nausea overall. There was a very distinct heady effect, and a slight ringing in my ear. Also sounds sounded clearer and crisper than usual and much more so than with the other strains I have tried.

The sedative effects are VERY strong however, and I had to get to bed early. Once in bed, I listened to music and the experience was simply beautiful.

Not much negative about this strain. I woke up super early today and totally motivated yet relaxed.

I think I will be drinking this strain very regularly!!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Great review! :)
Ya the stone is right up there, its very heady..to the point that it gives a buzz or stoney-ness that is equal to cannabis! lol...
Not all kava can say that, stone is different...
It is strong, long lasting...the taste was horrid when I started with stone, and kava in general...
But now the taste of, even stone was easy enough to drink...although certainly not the greatest tasting..
Try it out for a week and report back on how you like it :)

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Great review, @Rishi678!

Recent comments on the forum, including this review, forced my hand and I ordered a half pound of Stone from N@H just now. It's one of the ones I've been meaning to try, and as I order a lot of my kava when half-krunked, I haven't bothered since N@H doesn't accept PayPal and I'm too much "in the zone" to want to hassle with pulling out a credit card. :-D

Looking forward to trying it and posting my thoughts. This and WOW are two that are holes in my kava knowledge that I've been meaning to fill for a while. My Ozia Kava Stress Candy just arrived today, so I'll be giving that a try. That hole is plugged. I guess that leaves very few of the most common/popular varieties I've not tried yet. Borogu is one of those, so that'll likely be coming along with my next order from Kalm.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Defintley let us know how you like the candy steve, Iv wanted to try some as well...
As for the stone. I have a feeling you will like it...
Its very strong and heady but does have a little body to it as well....makes mind and body feel like your a stone..just like N@H's description lol...:)

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I've had the candy for the last few days, and I will post a review tonight. tl;dr is: it's the real deal and works, but you won't get krunked. It's an amazing product I wish had sugar/stevia instead of sugar alcohol in it. Lovely and effective for on-the-spot correction of a burgeoning anxiety spiral. I will keep some on hand for the convenience and the effectiveness.