What's new

Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Have been buying lots of Stone and was pleasantly surprised with the most recent order to get a discount coupon to use for my next purchase. This will knock quite a few bucks off the top. :D
stone.jpg

Caelestis 7

Me too. I've received 15% discount cards the last 2-3 orders. Granted I've been a truly loyal customer as Nakamal@Home has been the only supplier I've been buying from, and Stone the only strain I've been ordering. I don't have the money to experiment, and Stone does what I want it to do (strong anti-anxiety yet a tangible cerebral effect), so no incentive to switch things up anyway.

On another note, I'm new to Kava and like I mentioned haven't had the opportunity to try different vendors, but I can't imagine ones like GHK being so distinguishably superior to merit its apparent popularity while a solid company like Nakamal is more tucked away in the forum corner. Not only are their strains high quality but the service is as well, with extremely speedy shipping/etc.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I'm new to Kava and like I mentioned haven't had the opportunity to try different vendors, but I can't imagine ones like GHK being so distinguishably superior to merit its apparent popularity while a solid company like Nakamal is more tucked away in the forum corner.
Perhaps that community engagement has something to do with it. GHK/Chris is here quite often, interacting with and contributing to the community.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Y'all are hardcore. That's for sure. Stone (other than once with Hiwa) has been the absolute most powerful kava I've consumed. 55-60 grams traditional makes me have to close one eye to see. Crazy stuff.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
I learned of Stone from the Kavasseur review blog a long time ago but only recently decided to try it again and I'm glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.