What's new

Kava Poll Strainer Bag Preference??

What type of strainer bag do you prefer?

• Nylon 75 micron

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nylon 100 micron

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nylon 150 micron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nylon 200 micron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organic Cotton

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kraving the kava

Purveyor of Art
It’s a Fijian Style cloth strainer.
Thanks and btw, those mixers are junk. You must have gotten an early batch. Mine broke the first day. My wife put the water before the kava on the first batch and it worked but then followed your directions and put the kava in before the water and the motor blew up. They stopped selling them on Amazon so I couldn't exchange to see if mine was just faulty. I ended up ordering this one. Should be here Thursday. MiiXR AA Electric Shaker Bottle by PROMiXX for Super Smooth Protein Shakes | Premium Odor & Stain-Resistant, Easy-to-Clean Bottle (20oz | Black/Gray)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks and btw, those mixers are junk. You must have gotten an early batch. Mine broke the first day. My wife put the water before the kava on the first batch and it worked but then followed your directions and put the kava in before the water and the motor blew up. They stopped selling them on Amazon so I couldn't exchange to see if mine was just faulty. I ended up ordering this one. Should be here Thursday. MiiXR AA Electric Shaker Bottle by PROMiXX for Super Smooth Protein Shakes | Premium Odor & Stain-Resistant, Easy-to-Clean Bottle (20oz | Black/Gray)
Well damn! I still use the same one almost 7 months later. It's cheap Chinese stuff. Alibaba has these exact mixers for around $5 a piece. We seriously thought about buying them and branding them Kavaforums to sell through the website at cost, but your experience and others negative experiences in product longevity is what led us to release it as information only. My sincere hope is that someone runs with the idea and makes or finds a mixer WAY better than the one we found.

I swapped #1 and #2 on my instructions just now. You know, if you got that through amazon you likely can get your money back entirely if it hasn't been too long.

Kava Vinaka

Kava Vendor
Looks like the people have spoken! We will be going with 75 micron. Keep an out eye for discount codes when we have the product. Vinaka Kava Fam!