What's new

Sub Forum for other alternative naturopathicas?

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I bring it up because Im pretty huge in Naturopathic Medicine, to a point I am seriously considering getting my ND.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks it to be a good idea to create a sub-forum for botanicals, and other Naturopathic solutions?

Something like Sub-Forum
Nootropics
Adaptogenics
Etc..etc

infraredz

BULA!
Well, I we don't have any rules other than to not discuss illegal drugs. That being said...

I think the objective was to keep everything kava related. I think the consensus is that we don't want to have any associations with other substances no matter how mild they may be because it can be a slippery slope. Others can correct me if that's not how they feel, but I think it's keeping with Doug's original vision.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
^^^I think that's the way most people here feel. The magic of this forum is its focus on kava connoisseurship. There other places to go that focus on nootropics or botanicals in general. This is kava central. This forum actually has the potential to revolutionize kava culture if you think about it. So imo it should stay focused.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Totally understand.
I guess with my growth with Kava leading to other Natruropathic cures for what "ales ya" has me looking at everything that is available.
Wasnt exactly talking about "drugs" or just mind altering substances, just for ref.
I was pretty Krunked and enjoying some knowledge that I was soaking in about some other useful herbs and plants, so It had me going, haha.
Now I know, and I agree also. It is much better than people introducing one thing like a Nootropic, and another using that as a excuse to talk about say Psilocybin mushrooms. lol